Betrayal

Lance POV

Lotor continued to walk me to the clinic in comfratable silence. He walked up to a nurse to check me in. "I'll wait out here until you're done." Lotor said as he leaned against the clinic wall. I waved goodbye as the nurse took he back into a room to bandage me up. The nurse reached into a cabnit and brought out a roll of blue bandages, rubbing achohal, and cotton pads. "Ok sir, I'm going to disinfect the wound with the achohal and pads and then bandage you up. It should take more than ten minutes." The nurse explained. I nodded as she put the achohal on the cotton pad. As she was doing that a cloud of purple smoke filled the room and I felt someone grab me. The person then teleported us to a different room. I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the smoke when the person let go and looked to see who it was. "Good evening Blue Paladin." Haggar smirked. My eyes widen with terror. "I dont go by that title anymore, I'm Gernral Lance." I stated with terror laceing my voice. "Someone told me that you had a mental illness, is that correct?" She asked as her eyes glowed brighter. "W-who told you that?" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. "Look for yourself." She gestured to a door opening. 'No it couldn't me...'

Lotor

"Why? Why?! Why would you do this!?!" I screamed. "You really think that I would be friends with a stupid earthling like you? How pathetic. You were so desprit for someone to like you that you were blinded by stupidity. No one will ever love you!" Lotor said. "What are you going to do to me?" I questioned with defeat. Lotor smirked, he reached behind him and revealed a knife. "He's going to break you." Haggar said before disappearing in purple smoke. Lotor came closer to be and waved around his knife. I tried to get away but I tripped over my own feet and fell with a thud. Lotor straddled me and placed the knife to my shoulder. "Should we start here?" He said before moving it to my stomach. "Or here?" He then reached my neck, "Or here?" He smirked darkly. "Lotor don't do this. You're a nice person. It's my Lancey Lance! Pl-lease?!" I pleaded. Lotor chucked and then slammed the knife into my shoulder. I then let out a blood-curdling scream. The scream seem to make him happy in a cruel way. He pulled the knife out and stabbed my shoulder again. I only screamed harder and sobbed more. "Lotor stop! Please! Stopp!" I screamed. He leaded to my ear and whispered, "You will never amount to anything. You are useless, pathetic, and stupid. Remember that." He then got up and walked away. "I'll see you tomorrow." Lotor said as he walked out the door, closing it and locking it behind him.

Lotor's POV

"Where the quiznak is Lance, he should've been done ten minutes ago." I asked. I dropped Lance of at the clinic twenty minutes ago, where could he be?