The empty planet

Lance's POV

How did all that happen so fast? Was I really such a bad person that people  wanted to kill so badly. Was I so useless that everyone wanted to get rid of me. All of a sudden I felt gravity pulling me down fast and heat engulfed me and I came faster and faster to the surface of whatever planet was pulling me in. Good thing the gravity on this planet was much weaker than on Earth because if it was then I would've died on impact but instead now I just wish I died on impact because it hurt like hell, holy shit! I let out a blood curdling scream as I felt many bones break and skin rip open. I reluctantly opened my eyes and met with a blinding light.  I went to lift my arm over my eyes but instead screamed at the burning pain in my broken arm. I looked around at the new crater that I formed on impacted. Let's see, a broken arm, a broken ankle, maybe a cracked rib or two, and multiple areas that will bloom with bruises, awesome. I looked around too see if there were any villages or houses that could possibly help me but there were none. Now I'm on a planet with no help and broken bones. I sigh, close my eyes, and take a nap. Well more like passed out than take a nap.