Two Lotors?!

Lotor POV

I was so relieved when I saw Lance that I didn't notice the knife sooner. He was in such a panic that we tried to escape when I closer but an unpleasant surprise stopped him, another me? 'Lotor's' expression was blank and didn't even flinch when Lance and I screamed. Lance scrambled backwards and fell onto my feet. He looked up at me in terror and tried to back away from me but bumped into 'Lotor'. What the hell is happening?!

Lance's POV

Lotor? Lotor?! Two Lotors?! Oh no! "Lance come over here! I've been worried sick! Stay away from him, he's the clone!" The Lotor from behind me cried. "No don't trust him! I'm the real Lotor! Come here!" The Lotor from the hallway screamed. "Stay away from Lance you demon!" The Lotor from being used at the other Lotor. Man is this confusing. As I was thinking of which Lotor to go, the one from the hall tracked the one from behind me so now I couldn't tell which one is which. They started fighting to get the other one off of them and kept getting mixed up. One of the stood up and stepped on the other's chest. "Lance give me the knife so I can kill the clone who hurt you! He deserves to die!" He said but the other one protested. "No Lance! Please don't kill me, you're better than this, please don't make a prince beg for his life!" I loved at the knife and tried to make a choice that could help my life or end it.