Extream burns of fury

Extream cursing, have fun with that.

Lance's POV

Shiro charged at me with his arm and he hit me about seven times before backing off. Overwhelming burning swepted over my face and chest. I looked down at my chest to see the shirt all ripped up and my pecks burned. I couldn't see my face but I could tell it was probably fucked up. I placed a hand to my cheek where it burned the most and glared at him. "You, you burned my face. You burned my chest! You homophobic asshole! Who gives you the right to be a complete shithead?! Has anyone tell you that your own brother is a homosexual?! Yeah, he is, he tried to ask me out!" I yelled as I pulled out my gun and aimed it at his head. "Give me one fucking reason I shouldn't blast you tiny as brain out of your fucking head!" I walked closer and placed the gun to his temple. "If you shoot me they'll send you out into space or even kill you themselves." Shiro said as he closed his eyes tight as if he knew I would shoot him. I sighed as I reluctantly lowered the gun. "Just wait, I'll get you back." I threatened. I stopped off to the kitchen to grab a space apple. I took off my shirt and through it to the side because it was ripped to shreds. Welts have taken place along with various burn marks but I couldn't care less anymore. I walked in to see everyone (but Shiro) in the kitchen, great. Allura gasped, "Lance your face!" She yelled as she stood up to rush over to me. She placed a hand on one of the burn marks on my face. "Its whatever, it doesn't hurt too much." I shrug and pushed her hand away from my face. "Doesn't hurt? You look like crap! It looks like it should hurt as if you where thrown in fire! What happened?!" Pidge yelled. "Er, nothing. Just feel." "Feel on what?" "...fire?" "Yeah that's bullshit, what really happened?" Pidge asked with an eyebrow raised. "...Shiro. Shiro happened."

_______________________________________
This should help until I get done with vacation. It should be about a week until I'm done with vacation so have a good week.!