Revenge

Lance's POV

I looked at the knife and decided my next move. By listening to the words of the Lotor on the bottom I knew who was the real Lotor.  I walked over to the Lotor on top and extended my hand grasping the knife. When he reached to take the knife from my palm I swung my hand back and stabbed the clone's neck.  I then kicked the clone off of the real Lotor and helped him up.  "How did you know who was the real one?" Lotor asked. "I listened to the words of each of you and decided, I guess it was just dumb luck." I replied coldly. I guess being beatned by the clone I've growned distant and cold but that's what prison will do to you. I knew Lotor knew I was different but chose not to question it. "Lets take you to the infirmity to check you wounds." He said leading the way out the room. I cringed at the thought of going back, that was where Haggar had taken me to the prison room. Lotor turned back when he noticed when I hadn't followed me. "I'll be with you the whole time, don't worry. It's going to be ok." He said offering a hand to hold. Instead of taking the hand I rushed intro his arms and hugged him. At first he was stiff but he relaxed and hugged me back. "Thank you so much Lotor, you are the best person I could ask for right now. I wouldn't want anyone else here but you." I confessed. "I'm glad I'm here to, I'll always be here by your side, Lance." Lotor said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I didn't post in awhile, my phone broke and I had to wait to get another. I know I've made many excuses and there is no reason for me not to post often, I'm sorry.