Civilization

Thank you otakuniichan for giving me the idea for this chapter, this is so much better than what I would've done.
---------------------------------------------------------
Lance's POV

After messing with the water some more I decided to look for some kind of food. I looked around and started to walk towards the forest that is on the horizon. It seemed like a long walk but maybe I needed the walk, I was starting to get tubby plus a walk could help my mental status. I walked and walked for what felt like hours, probably because it was. As I reached the forest I found what looked like mulberry trees. Mulberries don't really taste like anything but it would probably help with the hunger. I picked some that looked ripe and popped them in my mouth. I chewed for a few seconds but then gagged. I proceeded to spit them out. "Ugh, definitely not mulberries." I said as I wiped my mouth. I turned around and came face to face with a galra that held a knife to my throat. "Hey?" I waved a little. "Who are you? How did you find this planet?" The galra questioned. "I didnt find it. Some asshole threw me out the airlock and I landed here." I answered. The galra's eyes closed to slits and slowly lowered the knife. "Did you eat those berries?" They asked pointing to the berries I ate. "Yeah?" "They're poisonous." They started calmly. My eyes widen and I started to spit out any moisture in my mouth to get rid of the poison. The galra rolled their eyes. "Follow me." They said as they started to walk away. "What's your name?" I asked as I finished spitting. "Camiline." I nodded as I looked over her body. She had a scaly tail with thorn like points on it. I also noticed that she had green irises. "You're not fully galra are you? How'd you get here?" I asked. "I am not. I'm half galra. I got here because Lotor saved me and many other half breeds before we could be killed by Zarkon and the full breeds. He's our savior. If it weren't for him we wouldn't be alive." Camiline said as she pushed some plant life away to show a village of half breeds. Many adults, children, and seniors roamed the paths of the village. I was amazed by the selfless act of Lotor and it made my heart hurt knowing that I might not be able to see him again.