thirty-four: hickory dickory dock

it was about two am when they decided to leave. everyone used the flashlight of their phones to keep the empty land illuminated, they talked, laughed, and even danced. everyone buckled in, jeongguk let out a loud yawn.

a few minutes later, he fell asleep, his head falling on taehyung's shoulder.

"so are we sleeping in the van?" beomseok questioned.

"i looked at google maps, and there should be a motel or something close. watch out for it," jimin asnwered as yoongi took off.

soon, they spotted the said motel, parking in the only space they found. the lot was filled with vehicles, and everyone prayed that they had a room or two available.

"gukkie, wake up," taehyung tried tapping the younger as they were the last to get out. jeongguk woke up, sleep still in his eyes.

taehyung got out, and bent down, motioning jeongguk to get on his back. with sleep still fuzzing over his mind, jeongguk climbed onto taehyung's back, wrapping his arms around his neck as taehyung grabbed his thighs to keep him safe. the younger fell right back asleep on taehyung's head.

"hey, mind grabbing my bag? also jeongguk's?" he asked jimin, "my hands are kind of full here."

jimin looked at the sleeping boy, and gave him a nod, grabbing both their bags. yoongi grabbed his and jimin's bag, so jimin didn't have too much to carry. they entered the motel, going up the counter.

the lady there looked up at them with visible dark circles.

"hello, welcome to star motel!" she chirped even though she seemed tired.

"hello, do you have any more rooms available?" jimin asked.

"actually, yes. just one though. there's only two beds, but we can also give you an extra bed. there's also a couple futons.

they contemplated on taking the room for a few minutes. finally, they decided on taking it, as the price was cheap and it was just for one night. it could be like a big sleepover.

they got three key cards for their room. yoongi, jeongyeon, and taehyung each took one.

taehyung carefully laid jeongguk on the bed, making sure not to wake him up, then covered him with the blanket. the lady got them their extra bed and luckily, they're was enough space for the bed to fit.

suddenly, baekhee's stomach grumbled a cry. she let out a light laugh to hide her embarrassment. "i guess i'm a bit hungry."

"me too," beomseok added along with jimin and taehyung.

"we didn't have diner now that you mention it," yoongi said.

"let's go buy some food. we can ask the lady at the counter if she knows any good twenty-four hour takeout place," jeongyeon suggested.

everyone agreed on her plan. "so, who wants to come?" yoongi asked grabbing the keys. everyone yelled out saying they're coming, except for taehyung. "i'll stay with gguks."

they all left, leaving the sleeping jeongguk, and the wide awake taehyung alone. taehyung was used to not sleeping, so he wasn't tired at all.

taehyung approched the sleeping male, obeserving his cute features as he breathed through his mouth. his mouth. his lips. taehyung was doing it again. staring at his lips. and once he starts, oh boy, he can't stop. it took all his willpower to not do something, but it wasn't he enough. he slowly leant in.

kissing someone while they're asleep isn't creepy right? shit, wait, it is.

taehyung pulled back quickly.