13.

Finally, I'm free. When I mean free I'm fucking FREE!

You may not understand but I'll explain it to you right away.

I'm free from work, disturbances and stress.

Now, I'll have enough time to relax and flex.

Thank God oh.

My parents and relatives travelled yesterday and are busy preparing for Tunmise's wedding and all. The introduction has taken place. All thanks to God, it was a success.

The traditional marriage will take place tomorrow at Laura's hometown, Onitsha, Anambra State. It's quite sad I can't attend. I will attend the white wedding for sure.

They took their pre wedding photo shoots today. I mean for the traditional marriage. I know you're wondering how they look. Well, here is one of the pictures.

 Well, here is one of the pictures

Cute or nay?

I'm sure it is.

Well, my brother is the most handsome guy on earth  (don't crush on him oh. He's getting married soon 😄) and that's his soon-to-be wife, Laura.

We'd talked earlier and I like her. The both of them are really made for each other.

How cute.

I lay on the bed and receive a phone call.

It's Yemisi.

"Hello dear. How do you do? I hope our baby isn't kicking?"

She laughed "I'm good. I just miss everyone. My mom is leaving for Onitsha tomorrow "

Surprise overwhelmed me "Really? I've missed aunt a lot. Can't wait to see her"

"Abi (right). So what's new? I've missed you a bit"
"A bit kor (expressing sarcasm). I've missed you a lot" I snapped.

I know she'll start blushing but will be forming big mummy. Mtchewww.

"Ehn. ... okay now. We'll talk later. Bye. Femi's calling" she said briskly and hung up.

How cute. I wonder where my Mr Right is. He's just too late for my liking.

The doorbell rings. I open the door and receive an august visitor.

Anthony Adeleye is here for the second time. I wonder what he really wants. Hmm.

This time, his outfit is a casual one and he looks more relaxed.
I gave a warm welcoming smile "Hello there. Come in"

He nods and walk in.

My heartbeat began to increase. I don't know if it's adrenaline. My body is pinching me somehow.

Don't be in a hurry Edna . My conscience pricked.
I took a deep breath.

"So how are you? And it's late. There was no need coming over huh"

He smiled. Just his smile was enough for me to faint. I haven't even heard him speak.

"It's fine. I decided to check up on you since it's close".

I loved his bass voice. It was combined with a little touch of British accent.

"Thanks. That's thoughtful of you. I was about preparing dinner. Do you mind joining me?"

"I don't mind. It's my pleasure" he smiled giving me a glance as I hurried to the kitchen.

Shy. Shy. Shy . That's what I am right now.

I quickly prepare white rice and sauce. The dining table is always set so I just place the dishes on it.

We ate together. He'd taught me many things about table manners that I never knew even while I was in the states.

"Lastly,You can talk while eating but not when food is in your mouth" he explained to the simplest form that even a foetus would understand what he meant.

Not as if I was to listening  to him, I was  looking and examining his lips. They're quite sexy.

I think I'm. ......... going crazy.

I just kept staring at him like a statue.

🎶🎶I'm in love with the shape of you .
We push and pull like a magnet do.🎶🎶

That song just kept ringing in my mind.

"Hey" he called out.

I realized what was going on. "Yeah.............. You're absolutely right"

I hope I'm close to finding Mr. Right. God help me. Anthony fits in but he still needs some assessment.

What if he's actually the one?

No. Let me not think too far.

My mind is going in different directions and I really can't help it.

I wonder what's up with Edna these days.