49.

Hello readers! I hope you've enjoyed the updates so far. You can also let me know what you think, I'll be grateful for that.

P/S: I'll be writing only about Edna and Anthony's POV. Enjoy!

Please don't forget to vote, thank you! 💕

After 3 months,

Edna.

I'm better now; hale and hearty. Everyone has been taking very good care of me especially Anthony. He made me get over my fears and worries, bore all my annoying and silly behaviors. He's the best prince charming any lady will dream of having.

I'm glad because I chose you and no one else.

All the bad moments are over now, I hope for good times ahead.

**

"I've missed you a lot. Believe me when I say this" Anthony said over the phone.

He sounds real. I flushed.

"I've missed you more darling. I hope you're good?"

"Yes. I have something to tell you"

"Which is?"
He sighed. "Okay, I want you to come over. I'll pick you up yeah?"

"Of course" I chuckle.

"Dress like you're going on a dinner date. It's a surprise!"

"For real? I love surprises"

"Yes my love. I'll be at your house by 7pm. Don't be late okay?"

"Okay" I glance at the clock.

It's 4:20pm.

"See ya soon. I love you so much" he hung up.

I love you more Anthony.

I got up from bed feeling excited. I ponder on what the surprise is about.

Did he get me a new car?
A dress?
A new pair of shoes?
A ticket to America?
Did he find one of my teddies?

Many things ran through my mind. I decided not to worry and let it slide.
Opening my wardrobe, I don't have an idea on what to wear.

"Dress like you're going on a dinner date"

Not so difficult though.

Here's an off shoulder pink gown with embroidery at the center and slit at both sides. I'm sure I'll look stunning on it.

Sexy, he'll fall when he looks at me.

I head to the bathroom and have a quick bath.

Dressing begins.

Anthony.

The moment I've been anticipating about is here ,to propose to Edna. I made sure everything is set. The candle lights, music, food banquet and all. Everywhere is decorated with flowers and shiny lights. At the entrance, red roses are at the top. I made it so that immediately we get in the house, it showers on the both of us. The aroma of the delicacies specially prepared by me filled the entire room. I searched for the ring in my pockets. Its there, thank goodness.