18.

P/S: The wedding bells are ringing; signifying the presence of the bride. Everyone is patiently waiting for her arrival as Tunmise is at the altar, anticipating on receiving her.

Edna and Anthony are seated beside each other, making them look like a couple. Chloe and Mike walk in, sit behind them while Nifemi is seated beside Anthony, already having a crush on him and admiring his looks.

Enjoy!

I'd missed almost half of the service. I arrived just after the procession of the groom. Thereafter, the procession of the bride began.

"Here comes the bride"
"Here comes the bride, comes the bride,comes the bride"

Everyone in the hall sang as I joined them. Laura is walked to the altar by her father, as her relatives followed. We continued singing till they finally got to the altar. Her father handed her over to Tunmise.

He smiled proudly and she blushed making her look more gorgeous.

The hymn, choir ministration, message and other activities took place. Then, they took their wedding vows and signed their marriage register.

"Now you may kiss your bride" the priest said to Tunmise.
He blushed and opened Laura's veil.
Everybody clapped including myself. It was cute. Anthony looked at me and I smiled at him.

Our turn is coming soon. ... don't worry. ....

We then gave our offerings for the couple.
Just then, someone tapped me.
It was mom. She looked beautiful, I wouldn't hate.
"Better get married soon" she danced away.

I chuckled and went outside. People were cheering the new wedded couple as they marched out. I sighted Yemisi smiling and throwing flowers at them.

I hugged Laura then Tunmise.
"Congratulations you both"
"Thanks" Laura replied
Tunmise pecked my cheeks.

*15minslater*

No sooner we'd arrived at the venue of the reception party. It's a big hall. The decorations of the stage and everywhere is just amazing.

The love seat:

The love seat:

"Babe. ... I love your gown oh. You fine like dis?(babe, I love your gown. I never knew you were this beautiful)" Nifemi asked scrutinizing me.

I hugged her. "Dear. .. I was looking for you all around. Thanks for coming and your compliments"

"It's okay. Chloe's here with Mike. Ehen, all those people we met the other day at ICM are here as well"

"Okay. I'm sure you invited them"
"Trust me"
We laughed.
"There's this guy that sat next to me at the service. ......."
I cut her off. "I'll be right back"

I went to talk with my workers and old friends. I sighted the guy I saw at ICM the other day. We talked a little. His name is Harry.
"I'm pleased to meet you Edna" He said giving me a handshake.

"Same here" I replied with a broad smile. "Enjoy the party"
I don't want to waste much time because Anthony is waiting for me. I also don't want him to see me here.

What will happen if he saw me here? Something's up with me and I can't even understand myself any longer.

"Edna" Someone called out. I turned back.
Chloe.
"Babe how fa nau?(babe, how are you?" She asked feeling happy.

"I'm fine darling. How are you? I thought you weren't going to show up"
"Why won't I? Mike is here as well. He went to use the convenience"

I pray that idiot doesn't spoil my day because I'm gonna disgrace him. I've had enough of his drama.

"Okay" I said walking away. I was searching for Anthony the whole place but couldn't find him.
I caught a glimpse of him; he's  busy talking with Nifemi.

Oh. ... she was trying to tell me about him.

They look happy together and she's always trying to touch him every second he says something.

Only God knows whether what he's saying is funny. But it can be, he can make you laugh your ass out if he wants to.

Jealousy ran through my veins. He has never talked with me that way; and now, he's here having fun with my best friend.

Why am I feeling Jealous? It's not like we're dating. Huh. But still, he's my fucking friend!!!

I walked to Yemisi's table and sat beside her. She was operating on her phone.
"What's up with you? You look upset"

"Now, it's time for the groom's family dance! DJ, turn on the music!" The MC announced.

Edna's in love. ....... ooouuu! Stay tuned for more updates! Should Anthony and Edna be together? Or what do you think? Kindly leave your opinions in the comment box or slide into my pm!

Be blessed. ❤❤