56.

Hey! Before I begin I'd like to inform you that I'll be writing on nobody's POV. Thanks. Enjoy ❤

4TH OF MARCH 2014.

The morning sunrise, from the east as usual, found its way to the windows and doors. The birds of the air flew around freely, without any disturbances.

The weather is cool, no sensation of heat or cold, causing a smile on everyone's faces of the people in Atafu village. Children, youths, adults and the old moved around gaily, preparing earnestly for the day's activities. Could the weather be the reason for their joy? I don't think so. Then, the reason for their smiles are not farfetched.

The union of Adeleye Anthony and Ajayi Edna.

God had created this particular special day, the union of two different worlds. Destiny knew their future and what was in store for these two. It was so that it proved love is real and available for whoever falls in it.
Marriage is a good thing, which has to be waited patiently for like a farmer waiting for harvest period. Traditions and customs are very important for every marriage, irrespective of the tribe. Above all, committing everything into God's hands.

You're welcome.

EVENT! EVENT! EVENT!

🎵Igbeyawo ogba gudugudu meje,ha (marriage involves being well prepared)

🎵ashe gudugudu meje (it requires self preparation)

🎵Eni bama shey Igbeyawo ashe gudugudu meje (whoever is getting married should be well prepared)

🎵Tori igbeyawo ogba gudugudu meje(because marriage involves being well prepared)

🎵Oko iyawo. ..... toju ayar e (Husband, take care of your wife)

🎵Shey ori iwo iyawo gbo ti oko eh (Wife, listen to your husband)