50.

Edna.

Finally,I'm getting engaged to my Mr. Right. He was directly in front of me but I was blind to realize he's the one. I love him whole heartedly, till death do us part, he will be my forever crush.

The lights went off, according to Tony's plan. He pulled me closer to himself, slowly placing his lips on mine. It was a deep, slow and gentle kiss. I want more and more of it.

"It's time for dinner now, so the food won't get cold" he smirked, making him look sexy.

He helped me with my chair. "Have your seat Milady"

I smiled warmly. "Thank you"

"Serve yourself" he winked.

*30 minutes later*

"Don't tell me you prepared those dishes yourself?" I asked curiously.
He fixed his gaze on my face."I did. Specially for you"

"Really? You're so loving! I love you more than anything" I hugged him tightly.

He stroked my hair, which made me giggle. I feel very safe and secure in his arms,where I belong.

"I love you more than my life Edna. Take a look at the stars" he uttered.

I held the stars in view. "What's special about them?"

"They're as beautiful as you are and as shiny as our love. I never want to see that star fade away. I promise to keep it shining always, protect it and never let any harm come to it"

Now I know the reason God made you mine, because we are destined to be.

"That's amazing. To be frank I feel wanted. I have a sense of belonging that I've found my other half. I'm incomplete without you Tony, I promise to protect our love no matter the cost" I pressed my hands against his.

We hugged each other.

He carried me from my legs. I narrowed my eyes, wanting him to see how much I long for him. I can feel the sexual tension between us as he keeps looking deep in my eyes and vice versa. He kisses my nose. I love the smell of his hair.

He took me up the stairs to his bedroom, positioned me on the bed and laid beside me.

For mature minds only.

*mature scenes ahead*

Do not read if you're not of age. 🚫

Anthony.

"I want to make love to you baby girl" I whispered into her ears. She flinched, bringing me closer to herself.

"Anytime baby" she got up, removing her clothes in an enticing manner. I guess she was ready for tonight, she's dressed in a hot lingerie, disclosing her shape and round ass. She licked her lips seductively, using her fingers to direct me towards her.

"You're such a hot seductress. Show me what you've got" I wink.

My friend in the boxers hardened. It couldn't hold itself anymore, I'm aroused.