Edna X Anthony.

Edna.

I jerked from bed, exactly at 5am. Tomorrow is my wedding day, the day I've been waiting for all my life. Out of delight, I jump on the bed like a happy child. My wedding dress, accessories and all are smiling beautifully at me. I feel so elated, God finally answered my prayers.

I paced around my room, thinking about my life thoroughly; the good, the bad and the ugly. Ever since I met Anthony everything about me seemed to change. My perspective about marriage, my insecurities,fears worries and others. I learnt how to be strong, get rid of fake friends and all. It's really a good thing to get married to your true love because forever is too long to be unhappy.

The vibration of my phone brought me back to reality. It's an unknown number."Hello?"

"Congratulations on your wedding, Edna. It's Chloe speaking" The voice answered. "I'm really sorry for what I put you through"

"Thanks" I hung up, flinging my phone to the bed. Probably anger that made me do so.

**

"This is pathetic, our last moments together" Shirley chuckled.

"Yeah and we SHOULD have lots of fun" Fiona emphasized, laughing. "we can hang out anyways"

Mirabel shook her head. "that's a no go area"

They laughed.

Clara grimaced."But why?"

"Eddy baby, what's up?" Sienna pecks my cheeks leaving me to blush.

"Chloe called, congratulating me" I dropped the bombshell.

"What?"

"Honestly" I sigh.

"What else did she say?" Shirley arched a brow.

"She's sorry and all but I hung up"

"It's okay, I guess she was feeling rather sorry after all" Mirabel shrugged.

Clara shook her head. "She might be really sorry though"

"I have a headache already" I gulp a cold glass of water.

Anthony.

"I'm gonna make sure you get the best haircut ever" Prince winked.