31.

Anthony.

"Hey.... why are you doing this?" I asked trying to stop her but got pushed instead.

She held my left hand. "You're nothing but a heart breaker. How much low will you stoop?"

Okay those words are deep. Why is she acting this way? Maybe she has found out about Nifemi's pregnancy and all. I have to explain things to her and make them straight right now.

"Look Edna I know you're hurt, it's normal for you to feel that way but have you heard from me?"
"What more do you want to tell me? After all you've done? I mean, I fucking loved you and. ......" she stuttered.

My heart melted. She loves me? For real?

I huffed and pulled her into my arms. She hugged me tightly, pouring out her pain. I felt her tears, they made my eyes wet.

I cupped her face in my hands "you said you trust me right?"
She nodded.
I smiled faintly "you sure?"
She nodded again.

I love her because of her patience and understanding. She's too much.

I carried her and placed her on the bed then offered her a glass of water.
Her hands were shaky as she collected the glass then finished it briskly. It seemed she was thirsty.

"Good" I began "you said you trust me and believe me, I trust you as well. I know you're aware of Nifemi's pregnancy?"

She looked me deep in the eyes  "why did you do this to me? Why didn't you think about my feelings when you were on the bed....."

I covered her mouth immediately "I didn't do such. Our love is being put to test. I'm sure Nifemi is only blackmailing me, that's all. And that was my only fear, when you realize it"

"Are you serious? Nifemi did all this?"
"Yes. She doesn't want us to be together. But it's okay, I'll prove she isn't pregnant for me"

"But how?" She asked with concern. Her face looks pale, I can sense that she loves me a lot.

I love you Edna.

"Simple. a DNA test."
She sighed "I know her, she'll do anything to get you. I'm not ready to lose you Tony"
"Same here" I smiled pecking her forehead.

"I'm sorry for what I said and did earlier. I should have trusted you"
"It's fine baby. At least, you didn't leave me forever. I'll be a dead man"
"No you can't"
"On a serious note"
She blushed giving me a punch.

I started tickling her. She laughed hard.
"Stop.....stop. ..oh....stop" she laughed.
I let go of her.
"Uh..... finally. Close your eyes please"
"Okay" I closed my eyes.

"I love you very much from the bottom of my heart Anthony Adeleye" she whispered shyly.
I opened my eyes "really?"
She nodded and buried her head on my chest.

"Awwwww. .... what a shy girl. I love you more than anything in this world Edna. You mean everything to me"
She hugged me. I hugged her too.
She smirked. "You love me right?"
"More than my life"
"Prove it"
"Right now?" I asked in surprise.

She removed her bra. My eyes widened at the glorious sight.

she licked her lips "come here"

Love is a beautiful thing.