21.

It's been a month since Anthony learnt makeup and hairdressing. Trust me, he's a very fast learner. We got to know each other better and I'm sure he's not as bad as I thought. We usually go to work together and he sleeps over at my house sometimes. Lemme give you small amebò(gist).

There was a time we had an eyelock. I was shy to the extent that my knees felt weak then I fell.
Embarrassing right?

To be honest, I was lost in his eyes so I had no other option. He smiled and carried me up, then gave me a glass of water to drink. I avoid eye contact with him so I wouldn't fall again.
Right now,I'm laughing my ass out.

Anytime I remember that scene, I feel like hitting myself. Oh Edna! When will you change?

I probably won't.

I have new apprentices. They usually have makeup tutorials every Mondays to Wednesdays and hairdressing on Thursdays to Saturdays. That's how we do it. I teach hairdressing while Mrs Adeyemo teaches makeup.
That's because I'm not good at teaching makeup.

I've attended to all the home services for the week. I was discussing with one of my customers when Harry came in with a little girl. They kinda look alike.

Oh no! Don't tell me he's a father. .......... I'll feel ashamed for crushing on him.

He didn't notice me so he sat down carrying the girl on his laps. I walked up to him.
He got up "hey there Edna! You work here?"
"I own this spa. You're welcome. how are you?"
"Wow. .... fantastic. I'm good by the way. You?"
"I'm fine"

"Hello pretty" I beamed  bending down so that I could talk to the girl properly.
"What's your name?"
"Vanessa" she replied giving a smile that revealed her tooth gap.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you. I'm aunt Edna, okay?"
She nodded frantically. "I'm happy to meet you aunt Edna. I always disturbed my uncle to bring me here"

He's her uncle.... how nice. Thank goodness my thoughts were wrong or else I'll feel guilty for crushing on a married man. He's staring at me. Oh my god, the feeling is mutual.

Edna! Edna! Don't judge a book by its cover! Hmm!

"So tell me, how did you come across this spa?" I asked curiously handing Vanessa a magazine of hairstyles to pick her choice.
He smiled and got up.

🎶 I like your style,I like your style🎶

Pointing at a two storey building opposite a mall adjacent to the roadside,"That's my sister's house. She recently had a baby so I came to stay with her"

"Wonderful news. I'm happy for her"
"Thanks"
"I guess your house is close by?"

"Yes. Banana Island"
"I see"

Vanessa tugged my left hand. "I love this hairstyle! Please make it for me!"
I stifled a laugh " let me have a look"
"It's nice. I hope you don't cry?" I questioned.
She fell silent. "Only when it's painful"

"Come on, I won't make it painful okay?" I assured
She smiled. "Alright"
Harry shook his head "you've got a new friend"
I laughed.

"Can I get your contact? I'll  be leaving. I need attend to  something briskly. Call me when you're done"

I paused "okay"
He handed me his mobile phone. It's the latest model of Samsung. I typed the number quickly.
"Here"
"Thanks. I'll be right back".
Once again, I was drooling over his walking steps.

"You like my uncle" Vanessa whispered.