51.

Edna.

I wake up with a minor headache. My body aches a little. I open my eyes and find myself without any clothes in Anthony's arms. He is  fast asleep, I pecked his lips and tried getting up. I crumpled on the bed, after numerous attempts. My vision is black, I feel a bit dizzy.

Finally, I got up but landed in Anthony's arms. He raised his brows, giving a smile.

"And where's my princess going without me?" He chuckles.

I punched him lightly. "It's too early. Damn, I feel weak and dizzy. You had all of me last night"

He shook my nose affectionately. "You had all of me too. You're such a bad girl"

"For you and no one else" I smirked.

"We stink, hmm!" He covered his nose.
"Only you right?" I laughed.

"I love you. I really love you Edna. You're beautiful all round" he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too. Time for a shower. What do you say?"

He carried me to the bathroom. I clung to him. Positioning me properly in the bathtub on top of him.

"The first day I saw you, I actually liked you. That was because of your features. Gosh, you were breathtaking!" I exclaimed as the memories flooded my head.

He laughed. "Yes I know. I liked you too, you were looking good. You behaved clumsy at some point, when I was about leaving. I knew you were already thinking about me'

"So you're feeling like?" I began sponging my body as he turned the water on.

"A cute guy. Let me do that" he offered collecting the sponge from my hand. He sponged my back, I loved it.

"Close your eyes, let me bath you the way Darasimi used to when I was a boy" he whispered.

I closes my eyes. "You just reminded me of my childhood. Tunmise loved bathing me a lot back then"

He rubbed a little soap on my eyes. "You look cute this way. I'll love to stare at you for some minutes"

"No please!" I chirped.

"Of course. I'd want us to try this "no hands challenge" stuff. I used to do that at the beginning of my senior secondary school"

"Really?" I demanded in a curious tone.

"Yeah. ....I was a playboy back then. But mom decided that I should school in Canada so I really didn't have time for relationships and all"

"Wow. ....fascinating. I only had a boyfriend in SS3. We kissed but didn't last long" I gave a brief laugh.

"Cool. So you wanna tell me you weren't bad?" He raised his brows.

"I was but a secret. If you didn't know me too well, you would probably think I couldn't hurt a fly! I only had Yemisi as a  close friend then"