What Stars Set Us Apart?

In the wondrous AU called Outertale a skeleton sits on the edge of the AU, happily lost in the stars, he dangles his feet off the edge and happily swings them. He watches the stars and doesn't realize that he is being watched himself.

Dream happily sighs, he has known Error for a while, ever since he heard about the balance from his brother. Dream tried to get to know Error more and has happily accomplished that, he also gained some feelings the more he grew closer to the misunderstood destroyer.

Error pulls out a stolen chocolate bar, he slowly unwraps it and breaks it apart. He tosses the pieces into his mouth, he hadn't noticed Dream was even there. Dream purred as he sat down beside Error. 

Error looked beside him finally noticing Dream, he jumped. Dream laughed and pet Error's head, Error always had either dust, bone marrow, or blood on his head and he just assumed Dream wanted to clean it, but Error still glitched when Dream touched him. Error slowly moved Dream's hand away from his head, Error and Dream had been friends for years so Dream was used to this reaction from Error.

Dream raised an non-existent eyebrow and smiled mischievously as he sneakily poked Error's side. Error jolted and blushed lightly as he stood up so Dream couldn't reach him with out standing.

"WhAt wAs tHat fOr?" Error asked. Dream snickered.

"I wanted to see if you were ticklish." Dream answered, Error covered his head with his hood.

"y-Y-yOu KN-kN-knOW I'm tIckLIsh-sH-sh." Error glitched. Dream stood up and wiggled his fingers near Error's sides and smirked devilishly.

"Then you won't mind~" He said in a teasing tone. Error backed away and shoved Red's stolen chocolate bar in his mouth wrapper and everything.

"y-Y-yOu Wo-wOu-WouLdN'T DaRE!" Error could hardly keep himself from smiling and laughing.

"Wouldn't I?" Dream chuckled and tackled Error, he began tickling him. Error kicked and laughed as Dream tickled him with no mercy, Error almost choked on Fell's chocolate. Error tried to tickle him back, but Dream stopped him, he tickled Error until he was out f breath.

Error weak, because of Dream's master tickling, and out of breath, he tiredly laid on the ground trying to rid himself of the remaining tickle feeling he felt.

"Y-y-yOu ArE MeRciLESs!" Error said gasping for breath.

"But I thought it would make you feel better~" Dream sang sarcastically sweet. He mentally laughed in his head and gasped for breath too. Error knew better, but he was too out of breath to sound sarcastic without sounding hurt so he just shook his head and weakly chuckled.

Dream smiled and pat Error's head he loved the feeling of Error's rare positive feelings. Error glitched at the touch, but he was still getting used to it. Dream felt a tingle and he sighed.

"Sorry I have to go, people who aren't supposed to be sad are sad." Dream said excusing himself, Dream slowly stood up. Error sighed he was upset that Dream had to go, but Error had to get to work too. Wouldn't want Fate to get mad.

Ink had made an AU almost four hours ago, and he had to take care of it. Error wanted to go with Dream, but knowing some of the consequences he said good-bye instead.

"BYe." Error waved at Dream. Dream waved back and smiled.

"Bye Ruru!" Dream accidentally said and left.

Error's face was so yellow that it could've put a beautiful banana to shame, Error tightened his hood, covering his face even more and teleprted off to work.

A/N: If you liked the first chapter be sure to let pieceofaucrap know! They were Dream! I was Error. Hope you read the next chapters my black and white poodles!