41( ENGLISH)

WHILE MATT CONTINUED TALKING INSIDE THE INTERROGATION ROOM ... TEE WAS RUNNING THROUGH THE SCIENTIFIC HALL WHILE BEING FOLLOWED CLOSELY BY BIN ...

"I must hurry," though the young man while, in his right hand, he carried a cell phone that was inside a beautiful design case.

It was one of the products that, for several months, was raging among the young women and that, without a doubt, had been his particular headache for several hours already.

"And to think that the password could not be easier ..." Tee told himself as he remembered how, after hearing that the young woman was Jumpol's cousin, he had felt as if something in his own mind woke up and ... very quickly. .. had begun to try several dates related to the young man.

Finally, after several attempts, the date of Jumpol's death had been the key ... along with a single word ... one that had already appeared before ..

JUSTICE

However, what he had made the young man run out of the room and into the area where the two young students were held, were not the svaroski crystals that the case wore and cost twice what he himself earned in a whole year ... not even the content of the mobile itself .... But what he had just seen in one of the folders that was linked to an external source.

A source that was, at that moment, broadcasting a video in real time ... a video that showed a young woman whose face they knew very well and whom they had been looking for, for two days already...

A girl whose imagen, lying on the ground and without moving, had caused all his alarms to go off ... urging him to run towards the stairs closest to his own workstation.

Finally, when he reached the interrogation room, Tee entered without knocking and breathing hard.

- "We have a problem..." - He muttered with a thin voice to, then, place the phone on the table closest to all present.

------------------------------

Singto, as soon as he saw the small device that Tee had placed on a nearby table, frowned.

After all, he had not needed much time to recognize the mobile.

No doubt it was the one that was using the young woman who, still sitting in one of the interrogation rooms, was smiling as she finished fixing her nails while ignoring the desperate look of the young police officer that was sitting in front of her.

- "Is something wrong with the mobile?" - He asked Tee and then looked, with a big frown, at the newcomer who was next to him and whom Krist was greeting with a big hug.