36 (ENGLISH)

MEANWHILE, IN THE PARKING OF THE UNIVERSITY ...

Arthit opened the car's door and headed towards the entrance of the men's residence when a figure made him stop in the middle of the street.

Toptap?!

What the hell is he doing here?!

The last thing the young prosecutor had known about Rose's husband was that the boy had left the country because of a job offer and that, if he remembered correctly, he would be away for several years.

"And yet ... he's here again, near Krist," he told himself as, with a frown, he approached the young man who, looking at the ground, had not yet noticed his presence.

- "Wow, I didn't expect to see you here ..."

----------------------------

Toptap looked up quickly and, with a surprised expression on his face, greeted the young man who looked so much like his Krist.

At least physically because ... in everything else they were completely different ...

"Krist is so kind, and very sensitive ... Arthit on the contrary ...", he told himself while, unable to avoid it, he took a couple of steps back ... trying to escape from the furious gaze of the man that was in front of him.

- "Good.... Good afternoon, Arthit"

The young man nodded though with a somewhat cold and dry expression on his face.

"Obviously he is not very happy to see me again... even less here"

- "I hope you're not thinking about continuing with that game you were having with my nephew and Rose..." - Arthit finally said while staring at him.

Toptap, with the surprise marked on his face, could only shake his head as he searched for the right words with which to deny the accusation of the young man who, on the contrary, began to smile wryly.

- "Arthit .. I don't ..."

Arthit, however, raised a hand causing the boy to stop in the middle of what he was going to say.

- "I don't care, I just want to remind you that you are married to his cousin ... and that you are expecting a child already so... Don't even think about trying to confuse Krist again because we will not allow it!"

Toptap paled and, looking down, said goodbye with a thin voice. A couple of seconds later, he started walking towards the parking lot.

Arthit, with his eyes fixed on the young man's back, did not continue on his way until he was sure that he had really left. Then, with quick steps, headed towards the room where Krist resided.

 Then, with quick steps, headed towards the room where Krist resided