14 (ENGLISH)

Arthit, while frowning, left the report he had been reading on the table that was in Kongpob's office.

When he had decided to investigate his nephew's new friend, he had never imagined that he was the only son of the director of the metropolitan police.

And... he was still not sure what to think about that matter...

- "And that face...?" - Kong asked as he placed a pink drink in front of Arthit to later occupy the free seat that was on the other side of the table.

The young prosecutor growled slightly.

- "My nephew worries me..." - he said before taking a small sip of the cold drink - "especially after what happened to him in the past ...I really don't want for the same thing to happen to him twice".

Kong sighed and, putting his hand over one of the young man's across the table, smiled as he tried to convey strength and encouragement.

- "Perhaps it won't happen... after all Krist is no longer a small, innocent and malleable child, he will not be fooled again".

Arthit shook his head.

- "When you are in love, you do not attend to reasons or see anything more than how perfect that person seems to be ... it happened before and I fear that the same thing will happen again ..." - he whispered with a thin voice - "and. .. I do not know if I can stand to see him again like that... He was destroyed... I did not..."

- "This time you are not alone, you have me with you" - Kong commented with a determined look in his brown eyes - "he won't be played with again ... we'll finish whoever tries to do that".

- "Thank you, Kong" - muttered Arthit while feeling how his cheeks began to blush because of the words of the young man who, once again, had become the engine of his life ... if he had ever ceased to be.

- "You do not have to thank me for anything, my Sun ..." - commented Kongpob as he got up and approached Arthit.

A few seconds later he had sat on one of the arms of the seat and, putting an arm around Arthit's back, hugged him tightly.

Arthit smiled and rested his head on the young lawyer's shoulder.

Yes..

No matter what will happen, Kong would always be by his side...

He was not alone anymore.

-----------------------------------

Singto sighed as he abruptly turned off his cell phone and looked up at the boy who, watching him with a worried look, had been waiting for him to finish his talk with Tae.

- "Apparently there has been nothing new ..." - the young man mused as he dropped on one of the seats in the room - "so he took the opportunity to tell me again how much he does not want me to get involved in this matter ... as if I could do something about it! "