3 (ENGLISH)

Singto watched the small card that was in the center of the table with a frown on his face. No doubt it was a warning that something was going to happen.

"But what?", He asked himself as he read the white sentences once again, "What is this killer trying to tell us?"

- "I do not understand anything" - Tae said as he took the card and read it aloud - "seriously... what the hell is Ferrero?".

Singto shrugged as a  response... after all, he didn't know...yet. 

But there was something that was attracting his attention... quite easily.

"Hmmm ... Year 3 ..."

- "Does anyone want a cup of coffee?" - Krist asked as he came back from the kitchen with a tray in which there was a teapot and three cups - "I personally think better with a good cup of coffee in my hand".

Tae looked at the young man who, for having just arrive at the university and then, ended related to a possible murder case, seemed quite calm.

Krist, noticing the look of surprise of the young inspector, smiled while taking one of the cups from the tray.

"I guess that, now, it will not matter anymore ... I'm sorry daddy," he thought as he poured a bit of milk and the dark liquid from the teapot inside the cup.

- "One of my uncles is a prosecutor while the other is a defense attorney so... let's say that, thanks to them, I know a lot about investigations..." - commented Krist without giving more details about his family.

" - commented Krist without giving more details about his family

- "I see ..." - Tae said with a smile as he looked at his cousin who, still engrossed in the card, hardly noticed the conversation that was unfolding around him.

"Maybe and for once, Singto has ended up being lucky in the draw of the newcomers," Tae told himself as he remembered some of the previous roommates of Singto and how they had reacted to his comings and goings during their cases, "Perhaps, with Krist, it will be different".

- "Obviously Year 3 means third year" - Singto said while sighing and leaving the card on the table.

- "I'm more worried about the" only 11 left "- Tae interjected with a frown on his face -" I'm afraid that, if we can not find this murderer, we will soon have 11 more bodies like the one from the other night ".

Krist frowned as he listened to Singto and Tae talk about the card while trying to get clues that could lead them to the killer or the next victim.

"But nevertheless..."

- "In my case, I rather wonder about why now ..." - said the young man cutting into their conversation.

- "Now?" - Singto asked

- "Yes.... Why the killer sent a message now ... Are you sure he did not leave any message about the first victim?"

Singto raised his head sharply and, after smiling at him, threw a look of intent at Tae.