7 (ENGLISH)

- "They just took the body away ..." - Tae commented to the boys who, after dressing up in a hurry, were following him to the female residence.

The building, with bright white walls and five floors high, was only a couple of minutes away. In fact, it was only necessary to cross a beautiful park in whose center was the statue of the founder of the University in order to reach its main door.

- "But what exactly happened?" - Singto asked as they walked quickly towards the glass doors on which was the emblem of the residence.

A five-pointed star with bright golden color that, moreover, appeared on the shirts of all the female students of the school.

- "Her roommate, a girl named Amelie, found her this morning. Apparently they had a very important exam first thing in the morning and, seeing that they were going to be late, the young woman decided to go into her bedroom to tell her to hurry and, unfortunately, she found her dead on a bed without undoing and with a book in her hand ... "- Tae explained as he climbed the steps of the stairs and headed towards a room that, for the policemen who surrounded its door, must have been the victim's - "at first glance it seemed like a simple heart attack, rare in someone so young, but not impossible".

- "But if so, why have you come looking for us?" - Krist asked as he tried to keep up with his two companions.

- "I guess something does not fit, right?" - Singto commented as he watched his cousin show his identification to the policemen that were at the door.

Tae gave them a slight signal with his hand and they entered a room with white walls and matching furniture.

- "You will know it as soon as you enter the bedroom of the deceased girl" - Tae said with a serious expression on his face

Singto and Krist shared a glance and, seconds later, they went towards the door where, with his back on the door frame,  Tee was waiting for them with an inscrutable expression on his face.

---------------------------

Singto entered the room first and without waiting for his companions.