23 (ENGLISH)

The explosion shook the building, causing everyone that was inside to end up on the floor.

Luckily, after a few confusing minutes, it was confirmed that there had been no casualties. Only some bruises and, in the worst case, a pair of broken legs.

IN THE OFFICE FLOOR...

- "I can not believe this is happening!" - Tae exclaimed as he got up from the floor. His face was partially covered by the blood that was emanating from an ugly wound on his forehead.

- "Has that been an explosion? Inside the police building?" - Kong asked, being left unharmed except for a slight pain in one of his knees.

Meanwhile, through the broken window of the office, both of them could observe how a policeman, with the protective vest over his uniform, began to check the different rooms in search of wounded people.

Tee opened the door immediately.

- "What had happened?" - Asked to the policeman as soon as he got close enough.

The young cop looked at them with a serious and worried expression on his face.

- "Apparently an explosive device has been detonated in the scientist's floor" - explained the man while placing a hand on the arm of Tee - "now... let me see this"

As Tee's sleeve, generally of  a blue color, was acquiring a slight reddish tone that had worried the policeman.

A few seconds later, and after checking the three of them, he took a few steps back, nodding slightly.

- "None of the injuries are serious"

- "I see ..." - said Tee - "continue then with your mission, I will take care of the rest".

The man nodded.

- "Leave the building, as soon as you can, by the emergency stairs. Fortunately they have not suffered any damage".

Tee, Tae and Kongpob nodded.

After which the police went on his way, leaving them completely alone.

------------------------------------

- "Are you OK?" - Tae asked as he got near Tee and made him turn his face from one side to the other.

- "I am... And you?" - replied the young man while taking a handkerchief and placing it on the wound that Tae had on his face.

- "Ouch!"

Tee smiled wryly as he watched the generally aggressive inspector pout while complaining like a baby and trying to get away from the handkerchief.

- "Do not be a kid ... let me clean that wound" - Tee muttered as he finished cleaning the cut.

 let me clean that wound" - Tee muttered as he finished cleaning the cut