43 (ENGLISH)🔞

The elevator stopped on the second floor of the building, letting out two young men who, still holding hands, headed towards the door of their bedroom. One of them was clearly angry while the other ... was just looking at his own boyfriend without knowing very well what to say to calm him down ...

"I'd better wait for him to tell me something first ...", the young man thought as he watched how Krist suddenly pulled the key card out of his pocket and brought it closer to the reader that was  in front of him.

CLICK

The door opened with a faint sound.

- "Come in ..." - Krist murmured as he glanced at the stairs of the floor.

"He is acting as if he is waiting for someone to appear ..." Singto told himself as he entered into their room.

Then however, he stood up ... completely still, as... he had just realized that this was precisely what Krist feared ... that they would have been followed.

Or rather ... that Jung would have followed them ...

Meanwhile Krist, as soon as Singto had entered, went also inside and closed the front door quickly. All this while grunting under his breath about stupid exes that didn't know how to accept a no for an answer.

Singto, beside him, kept watching him without saying anything. His mind, lost in the chaos that had unleashed the encounter with Jung, was barely able to process what had happened ... especially just before Krist appeared.

"I never imagined that he would do such a thing ... that ... that he would try to kiss me by force", he told himself as he put, without realizing, a finger on his lips.

Krist, who had noticed the gesture, growled again and, walking quickly, stood in front of Singto and, removing his finger from his path, brought his face close to the young man's.

- "I'm going to erase any trace that the idiot could have left in you!"

After which, he joined his lips to Singto's who barely had the time to tell him that it had been nothing ... just a slight touch.

A BIT LATER ...

- "Ahh ..." - Singto groaned slightly when, to his surprise, he noticed how Krist started to rub, with one leg, his already erect member.

 A few minutes ago the young man had pushed him towards the nearest wall. All this while beginning to deposit small bites on his neck. And now ... now he was making him lose the little sanity he had left with those little touches... with those caresses that were making him want to escape from his own clothes and stick to his boyfriend's body ... completely naked.

- "K ... Krist ..." - he whispered brokenly when the man, with a slight sensual smile, began unbuttoning the buttons of his shirt. All this without taking his eyes off Singto's ... letting him see how much he wanted him.

- "I'm going to make you forget any touch .. any memory you still have of that idiot"

Singto shook his head, trying to tell the young man that was in front of him that there was nothing to erase ... however, before he even opened his mouth, he was shocked to see how Krist, with a sensual smile on his lips, dropped to his knees.

- "K .. what are you doing .... ahhh!"

The young man in question, without waiting for him to finish speaking, had begun to touch lightly Singto's member, that was still under the clothes that he was still wearing ... making Singto barely be able to bask two words in a row.