20 (ENGLISH)

IN THE HOSPITAL'S CAFE...

Wendy looked up from the menu and, with a somewhat tense smile, handed it to the young man that was sitting in front of her.

- "I think I'll choose menu A" - she commented finally as she watched  how Singto started to read the different menu options.

She still could not believe that they had met in a place like that ... much less when she had chosen precisely that hospital because it was so far from the E.U. E.

However, here they were ... together after so long.

The world could definitely be so small!

- "I am so surprised of seeing you here..." - the young woman commented to the man who, because of how he was grasping the paper, seemed to be as nervous and uncomfortable as she was feeling.

After all...

If she was true to herself...

She did not even know what to talk about with Singto.

Should she apologize for how she had behaved during all that time?

She did not know.

Because...

"What should have I done then?", Wendy asked herself as she averted her gaze from Singto and placed it in her bare hands, "I could had never even imagined that ... that the rumors were true ... that he might be cheating on me".

However, maybe it was the right time to know the truth, to face whatever had been between Singto and his fiancé.

There, away from everyone ... and especially from Him.

- "The C menu seems to be fine ..." - Singto murmured at that moment.

The young man had lifted his face from the paper and, with a somewhat tremulous smile, was looking at her with an expression that made her smile.

"So cute ...", thought Wendy, "that's why he's one of the most sought after guys from college."

After all, seeing him like that, it did not surprise her that he has so many suitors.

Including her own boyfriend, apparently ...

- "Should we order? I'll invite".

Singto, immediately, shook his head.

However, before he could say anything, Wendy raised a hand to call the waiter.

- "Please Singto, consider it as my way of apologising ... for last year and for.. for everything else"- said the girl as she looked down at her lap, clearly ashamed of herself.

Singto watched the girl's face for a couple of minutes and, finally and with a slight smile on his face, nodded quietly.

- "Ok..."