26 (ENGLISH)

Krist watched Singto's pale face as the man, with shaking hands, started to caress with a finger the photograph that was on the screen of the laptop.

- "He was my best friend ... we had always been together since elementary school. Since the day when our parents left us in the same boarding school and we had to share a room" - the young man murmured with a slight smile full of sadness - "from that moment onwards we did not separate until we came to the EUE ... he got a different room while I ... I was stuck with another room mate".

- "But ... why did he commit suicide?" - Krist asked quietly as he placed a hand on Singto's arm.

Singto turned towards the young man who, with a worried look on his face, now occupied the seat next to his.

- "We never knew ... he just left a note that I still remember word by word ..."

I can not go on anymore ... my life is a farce

Krist frowned as Tae, writing down the young man's words in his notebook, nodded sadly.

- "That explains everything..."

Singto looked up and looked at his cousin. In his eyes, everyone could clearly see the thousand questions without answers that, he hoped, could finally be answered.

- "I mean that the video clearly shows that he was being bullied" - said Tae while staring at Singto.

- "But ... why?  why he didn't say anything to me?" - the young man asked, more for himself than for the others.

However, Kongpob sighed while thinking about his own life a few years ago when, like the young man whose pic was on the screen, he himself had been the favorite victim of his own classmates.

- "Because he did not want anyone to know ... and ... it is not easy to trust someone again when your own colleagues, who were your friends, are the first to turn their back on you" - he said, recalling numerous situations where his table had appeared painted, his chair stained with ... well ... with things that had nothing to do there. But the worst part had been the pushes, the signs of hatred and indifference of his own friends..

Arthit, after observing the face of the young lawyer and hearing those words full of pain, could only look down in embarrassment.

After all, he knew it ...

He knew perfectly well what his Kongpob was talking about ... he had heard it and, on some occasions, he had even witnessed it ... and he had been one of those who had turned his back on him.

One of those who had thought he deserved it ... for what his family had done to his. For what his father had done to his own dad in that annex of the mansion.

Especially after not being condemned as he was confined in that hospital's bed.

But in the end ... in the end it had turned out not to be the culprit and he ... he had been totally devastated to think about everything that Kong had gone through.

"No ... the guilt was not going to leave him alone.  He was going to have to live with it, forever"

A squeeze on his right hand made the prosecutor look up towards his fiancé who, with a slight smile on his face, was watching him with a look full of love and understanding.

"I do not deserve it ...", thought Arthit while observing those eyes, "I do not deserve it but I am going to dedicate the rest of my life to make him happy".

The young man smiled at Kong as he dropped his head back onto Kongpob's shoulder.

Tae, without noticing what was happening between two of the people sitting in one of the armchairs, nodded quietly as he pulled out some reports from his briefcase.

- "I should not show you this, but ..." - he said while placing the documents over the photos and next to the computer - "they are the interrogations we did yesterday among the students that were, that year, in his class".

Singto took the documents and began to read them quickly.

Meanwhile, the inspector could only watch him with a look of regret because he knew what his cousin was going to discover and, honestly, he did not know how he was going to react at all.

----------------------------

In one room, a figure frowned as he watched the news that were on the television networks.

- "It can not be" - he murmured with a thin voice despite the anger that was begining to take over him - "no deads?"

He couldn't be more shocked than he already was!.

He blamed it at his bad luck because ... if only that idiot had not intervened, ruining his plans ... everything would have gone as it should. And now... they would be dead!

- "But he has paid for it ... Oh, yes!" - He exclaimed while remembering the terrified expression of the young man a second before falling down the stairs. And, the funniest part was that.. it had been so easy...

A fine thread placed with care.

A love letter from the right person.

A midnight date on the roof of the residence.

It had been so easy to wait for the young man to arrive and then disconnect the elevator from the control panel ...

He had only had to wait for the idiot to realize that no one was going to appear so, while crying, he ended having to go down the stairs. All of that without knowing that there was a thread carefully put over one of the steps.

And, after everything ended, he just had to pick up the thread and leave the card and the video in a place where they would be seen.

A perfect plan. Like all the ones that he had already created...

His gaze rested on the news anchor. A few minutes later his smile faded from his face.

"My first mistake ... and because of Matt," he though as he popped some popcorn into his mouth, "Singto and Krist where the ones who had to crack the computer program ... not those idiots from the police station!"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

The figure looked towards the door and then, he observed the clock that was on the  wall of the room.

With a smile he got up and let the person he had been waiting for, pass by.

- "My love" - ​​he said - "I am glad you could come tonight, I have prepared a very special date for the two of us ..."

After which he closed the door again, plunging the corridor into the deepest darkness.