29 (ENGLISH)

Amelie took a couple of steps back while watching, with a worried expression on her face, the remains of cloth that she had just put inside the holes of the ventilation grid.

"I hope they will hold ...", she told herself as she looked down at her bare arms.

The trousers she had been wearing had been impossible to break, but luckily, the tank top she had been using was made of a material very similar to silk. So, after some time pulling at it, she had managed to make several strips with the cloth with which to cover most of the gaps through which the gas was entering to the room.

However, that was only going to give her a little bit of time, not much more.

"Please, let someone find me ...", she pleaded mentally as she sat on the grubby mat and began to cry again.

MEANWHILE ... IN THE MASCULINE RESIDENCE OF THE E.U.E ...

- "I do not understand ..." - Krist muttered with a cute frown on his face - "I thought the problem was that Tae's parents were not going to accept their relationship if they came to know ... and it turns out that they know and agree?"

Singto giggled as he nodded.

- "Exactly ... it seems that Tee is considered by my uncles as a great choice of a partner, especially after the horrible ending that had the last relationship of Tae" - explained the young man when he could, finally, start speaking once again - "but they want for Tae to be able to step forward and introduce his boyfriend to them. They want him to put on his pants at once and finally act as an adult! "

- "put on... his pants..?"

Singto nodded as he wiped away the tears that were still running down his cheeks.

- "Those were the words of my uncle ... he wants for my cousin to finally behave like a man and face our family with his head up. After all... he is not only a cop but also the next president of my uncles' company so... he needs to man up...if you  have just seen all the times my aunt had tried to help him by introducing him some girls ... They expected for him to get angry, to finally meet them and tell them about his relationship with Tee.... but nothing! "

Krist, with an expression of astonishment, took Singto's hand in his.

- "And we can not do anything for them?" - He asked clearly worried.

Singto shook his head.

- "We can not ... I promised my uncles that I would not intervene at all" - explained the young man while shrugging - "Besides ... Tee would kill me if he finds out that I have intervened. Apparently the idea came from him...".