28 (ENGLISH)🔞

While Amelie was checking, feeling completely terrified, the room in which she was trapped, Singto woke up feeling again how some arms were imprisoning him against a body that, like every morning, was completely stuck to his.

The young man smiled, thinking that, unlike the previous times, this time Krist was not going to be able to escape ... in fact, he was not even going to be able to take two steps away from him, not with his leg in a plaster.

And much less after ... after he left the crutches that he had finally managed to get, leaning against the wall ... at the other end of the room.

"This time he will not be able to deny me ..." Singto told himself as he turned around very carefully. He didn't stop until he was facing Krist's face that, after using  his back as a pillow, now  was curled up on his arm while  frowning slightly.

Singto smiled as he watched the cute face that was now inches away from his.

- "I think I could get used to this"

- "Hmmm ... what?" - Krist muttered as he raised his hands to his eyes and began to rub them lightly while letting out a slight yawn.

- "To wake up like this ... every day" - replied the young man while brushing his nose with the young man who was still half asleep and who, feeling the slight touch, opened his eyes surprised.

His round cheeks flushed in a matter of seconds.

- "Sss... Siing!" - Krist exclaimed as he hid his face in the neck of the young man who, seeing the reaction of the boy, could not help but start laughing.

- "You know... I am thinking we should move your stuff here..." - Singto muttered as he put an arm around the younger's waist.

Krist lifted his head from his hiding place, completely surprised.

- "What are you talking about...?" - he asked with a thin voice.

Singto smiled as he brought his only free hand to the young man's hair and caressed it.

- "You usually spend more nights in my bed than in yours ...so you should move with me"

- "¡WHAAAAAT...!"

Singto laughed again when he felt a small blow as Krist, completely embarrassed, had just hit him on the shoulder.

- "Do not say that ..." - the young man murmured while making a slight pout - "if anyone listen to you, they will think what is not ..."

- "Really? What if I want them to think exactly that?" - Singto asked with bright eyes.

Krist looked with surprised eyes at the young man while a slight hopeful expression appeared on his face.

- "Are you asking me to...to be...?"

Singto nodded, placing a light kiss on the young man's nose, to which Krist replied, to the man's surprise, bringing his face closer and placing his lips on Singto's.

- "Ahh ..." - Singto moaned slightly as soon as Krist, sensually, began to bite his lower lip. Moan that was used by the boy to, quickly, put his tongue into the cavity he wanted to explore.

Meanwhile, his fingers had begun to go up, in a very slow way, over one of Singto's legs until he found an opening, just above the cord  that was holding Singto's pants tied.

Singto moaned again as soon as Krist's fingers began to caress his nake back and stomach, touching his skin sensually and making his blood go down towards a part of his anatomy that ... that was, very quickly, waking up under his clothes.