18 (ENGLISH)

MEANWHILE, AT UNIVERSITY...

Mary smiled as she looked at the notifications that the professor of  arts had  just uploaded on the website of the E.U.E. 

"Finally!", she said to herself as she read, for the third time already , the name that appeared in the box of the main actress.

She finally did it!!

Mary could barely believe it. 

Especially when, until a few days ago, the role was going to be for her rival. For the girl that was mentioned as a genius. For a star that, since she was eight years old, had won all contests and auditions to which she was presented.

"Maybe it's because of the death of her roommate," Mary thought as she frowned, "maybe finding her friend like that made her fail the test ..."

But, a few seconds later, she grinned again.

After all...

Who cares why her number one enemy had not gotten the role!

Now it was hers ... HERS! 

And they would have to kill her before giving it to someone else!

PING

A faint sound near the main door caused the girl, that was sitting in one of the lounge chairs, to look up from the comments that her other cast mates were placing in the chat group, to fix it on an envelope that had just been put through the door.

"Hmm ....."

Mary got up and,with an expression full of curiosity, approached it with quick steps and take the letter in her hands.

Quickly she opened the envelope.

Inside it, there was a small card and a black pendrive.

The young woman frowned as, turning it over in her right hand, she looked at the small USB while wondering what all this might mean.

It was then that she noticed that the card she had just removed from the envelope had a couple of words engraved in white.

Congratulations on the main role

I hope you can accept this little gift

From a person who does not forget you

- "From a person who does not forget me?" - repeated the young woman while thinking who could be - "maybe a fan?!".

"My first fan...", the girl thought with a smile full of happiness, "and to think that I have not even debuted yet..."

And, letting out a flirtatious little laugh, she ran to her private room to turn on the computer she had placed before on her desk.

A few minutes later she had inserted the pendrive into one of the slots.

"Let's see what it is ... I am so curious!"

Her smile froze on her beautiful face and, with a sudden movement, threw back the chair causing it to even fall on the floor.

- "No ..." - the girl murmured without being able to look away from the computer screen - "It can not be!".

Mary bit her bottom lip until it bled.