38 (ENGLISH)

In the Scientist's department, Tee was checking the personal effects of the two youngsters that Tae and Phana had brought with them while looking, from time to time, towards Tae with an angry expression on his face ...

One of them, a young university student, had arrived completely soaked, just like Tae, which had made Tee snort as he searched for something with which he could dry the idiot lover of persecutions that was in front of him, dripping on the tiles of the room.

- "You could not wait for the boy to return to the shore ... or take a boat" - he muttered as he threw, towards the man's face, a large towel that one of the young investigators had just brought from the shower room- "no, you had to go after him .. You, who only know how to swim dog style! "

Tae, looking down, had said nothing but quickly began to dry his hair.

- "I couldn't let him escape, I ..."

- "I understand that, but you should have known better.. after all, in the end what happened, huh?" - Asked the young man ironically - "They had to get you both out of the water!"

 Tae sighed, remembering with embarrassment how the captains of the recreational boats had ended up having to go out with their boats to rescue them before they drowned, there ... in the middle of the bay.

Finally, after a few seconds of silence and with a thin voice, the young inspector commented that he had to go to the interrogation room, leaving Tee's room quickly and without noticing the arrival of someone who, with surprise, stopped walking to looked at the young inspector, completely drenched, that was walking through the halls of the scientist department towards the staircase.

Meanwhile Tee, completely alone, was checking two mobiles ... one of them soaked and with the screen off while the other, already on, was asking for an entry code.

- "Can I help you with something?" - Said a voice, slightly startling the young man who, with a grateful look on his face, nodded as he passed one of the small devices to the man that had just arrived.

- "I see they have already given you your new robe" - Tee muttered, with a smile, to the newcomer.

Bin nodded with a smile in response and, without saying anything else, looked at the soaked device, that was in Tee's hands, for a few seconds.

- "What do you think of trying one of those home remedies that are very common nowadays?"

Tee stopped trying to turn on the device and, after leaving it on the table, turned towards the man.

- "What do you mean?"

- "Well, perhaps we should try to use rice ... is a very useful remedy that people use when they drop their cell phone in water" - he explained while frowning at the small device