25 (ENGLISH)

IN THE BOYS'S RESIDENCE OF THE E.U.E.

Singto watched the boy who, seated comfortably on one of the sofas that were in their common room, was waiting for Tae to arrive from the police station.

Krist had been unbearable from the moment they were informed that an important clue had finally been discovered that could help them solve the case and find the killer. Not that he could say anything, though, since he had to admit that... he was just as impatient as Krist, or even more.

- "Siiing ... your cousin does not arrive" - ​​Krist muttered again as he pouted while crossing his arms over the cushion that was over his knees.

- "He has just called from the office" - answered Singto as he got up and went to the kitchen for a couple of cold drinks. Without saying anything, he handed one to the young boy who, with a slight smile on his face, removed the cap and began to drink from it - "besides, you already know that the traffic at this hour is unbearable ..."

Krist sighed, raising his face towards Singto while pushing the cushion off his legs. The truth was that he had been feeling underwater since their arrival to the room.  After all, before his uncle left them at the residence, the young man had hoped to be more free than at the hospital, to be able to move without having anyone to watch him every second of the day.

But nevertheless...

No sooner had Arthit gone away than Singto had taken his place. Not leaving him a minute alone ... not even when it was time to take a shower.

The young man blushed.

Especially after remembering the moment when, with a big smile on his face, Singto had appeared in his room dressed only in a towel and telling him that they were going to take a bath together.

- "Look ... I have brought all my stuff" - the young man had commented while showing him a bottle of bath gel and ... and a sponge that had balanced in front of his opened wide eyes- "I will need your help later ... for the back , you know".

OMG !!!!!

It had turned out to be such a shameful experience!

Singto, however, had acted as if it was normal. As if he did not care at all that ... that Krist saw him completely naked.

- "And to think that he even took off the towel in front of me ..." - whispered the young man while he took both hands to his flushed cheeks.

- "Is something wrong?" - Singto asked at that moment.

Krist, with his eyes wide open, shook his head quickly as his wished, once again, to be able to bury his head in the earth like the ostriches.

After all ... it had been... it had been the first time he had saw a naked body, that was not his.

The young man bit his lip, trying to look at any place that wasn't his roommate.

Especially when every time he saw Singto's face, he felt how his cheeks started to burn and how his heart began to beat much faster.

Something that had never happened to him, not even with... with his first love, if that was what it had been.

"But even if ... if I feel something for Singto, I ... I do not know if it would be a good idea to tell him", Krist told himself as he lowered his gaze to his lap.

After all, Singto had acted as if that moment inside the bathroom had been nothing ... as if it had not affected him seeing him naked. As if ... as if his touches while soaping him were something very normal.