Take Crowns As Needed

This was requested off of Archive Of Our Own. I hope you like it. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. It's been hard to think of an idea and it came to me yesterday.

Their ceremony would be starting soon

Their ceremony would be starting soon. A long awaited return for one queen to be re-kingdomized. It had been so long since the queen wore her crown and jacket like the prized possession she was guaranteed by her one and only king.

Her and Fp were destined to be rulers of the Southside Serpents. But something happened that changed that all. She left and Fp was stuck there picking up the pieces she broke. Her hateful comments written in the newspaper from her newly established life was a stab to his heart. He hated what she became and she did also.

She hated herself for being awful to the Serpents, her home and the only man she ever truly loved and cared for. The man she made a child with and had to give up. She didn't tell Fp about Charles. She's always regrets never telling him. She lost her son and now he's dead. Who knows what's next.

Alice stood on the stage nervously rubbing her fingers. She hadn't been able to understand what was going on. Fp told her to meet him at the old camp ground. She sees him walking toward her.

"Fp... what are you doing?" Her voice drawls as she spots the small object in his hand.

He looks ahead and smiles. She still looked gorgeous and just as she was before she ended thing. She was everything to him and when she left him behind. He can't even explain how much that hurt him. He was broken for weeks. It didn't help finding out about her and Hal. Now that was all over. It saddened him to find out that he almost killed her and he wouldn't have known.

He knew that Betty was very protective with her mom. He wanted to keep his Alice safe. Jughead also asked him why he cared so much. He couldn't tell his son the truth. His love for Alice was still there and never went away. As hard as he tried it was just never going to happen.

"Everyone come around." Fp stood up on the stage next to Alice. Alice looked around the bay with confused eyes.

She turned to Fp and raised her eyebrows. Fp continued to ignore her and picked up the microphone. Jughead and Betty looked at each other with the same amount of confusion.

"Dad...what are you doing?" He asked as he looked at his father.

Fp just shrugged his shoulders and smiled," Jug, can you hand me that crown and jacket?" Jughead sighed and handed with the items.

Alice watches as Fp looks at her and smiles. What's going on? What the hell is going on? "I would like to recrown Alice as my Serpent Queen."

Her eyes widened and she let a small gasp escape from her tightly pressed lips. He's not doing this is he. No he can't.

"Fp.... what are you doing?" Fp just keeps smiling and returned his attention to the crowd. Jughead stared at his dad in disbelief. He didn't know what was going on. All he knew was Mrs c— Ms. Smith was getting her spot back. He didn't know that she was the queen in the first place.