Beaten To The Punch

It was a slow, painful and horrific sight. Nobody knew it was coming. Nobody was aware of the pain that this tragedy would cause. It starts off like ripping off a bandaid. You feel the sting and then it goes. But then it sets off a fire. And it all starts crumbling. Pain, devastation and depression all start to take formation. Bones turn brittle and crack under the slightest amount of pressure. Nobody knew how much one death could cause so much chaos.

Everything was fine. Nobody was in pain or suffering. Betty was trying to find out who was the Black Hood. Her and Cheryl were deep in the investigation together when they found a haunting discovery. Her father was the Black Hood. She was told to act like nothing happen. Cheryl was in her house that night. And then she heard knocking. She opened the door, and screamed. What she saw was the Black Hood standing in her doorway with an axe. She raced up to her room and slammed the door shut and moved a heavy desk to block him from getting in. But it failed he swung the axe into her door. And when the door opened. She wasn't in the room. This which drove The Raged Killer up the wall and went down stairs and outside. To be only met by Sneaky Cheryl with her bows and was shot in the right shoulder and ran off wailing. Cheryl alerted her cousin and Betty went searching for her father.

But that didn't stop the angered Killer. No it only gave him more freedom. To relinquish his true deviled plan. He didn't bother heading to the hospital. He was too angered by that. He waited in his house. Timing the right second to release his evil plan. When the clock struck, it was time. He spotted Alice making dinner for him and Betty. Alice turned the corner to walk over to the fridge and was met by her husband. She truly didn't love him.

Weeks ago she stepped out on him with her true love and then Fp turned her down at Pop's and she felt so broken and unwanted. So when he asked her back. She took him back. Not because she loved him. No because he was her only option. She hadn't spoken to Fp since she confessed her long dreaded secret. That she had his baby. And now he's dead. She killed their son. He comforted her what seemed like hours and then they came back to her house. And she hadn't spoke to him since. She was truly broken over it. She loved him. No she still does. She didn't know why she didn't just tell him. Maybe she was scared to be hurt again.

As she was trying to cut the potatoes. She felt a weird vibe. Then she looked up from then cutting board and up at her husband. She could see a hole on his shoulder. "Hal, honey, are you okay? You have a bleeding hole on your right shoulder." She informed him unaware of his plan. He stifled a growl and walked away. She sighed and continued to cut the potatoes.

While in the room, Hal grabbed his special phone for his killing duties and dialed his daughter. "We keep missing each other." He chuckled as he could hear deep breathing.

Betty looked around the hospital and saw her father room. And then opened the door. Her eyes widened when she saw doctor Masters bleeding out of his neck and then the phone rang. She hesitantly picked up the while cord phone. "We keep missing each other." She could hear his chuckle. It sent chills up her spine and she felt tears fall from her terrified eyes. What did have planned?

"You just kill for fun now?"

"No, I don't Betty. And now I have you here. I need you to deliver a special message." Her heart was pounding. Why?

"Why?"

Hal stayed slient as he held Alice to his body with a knife to her neck. "I have your mother here." Alice whimpered from the tape over her mouth. She was just making dinner when he grabbed the knife and pointed at the chair and tied arms and held a knife directly over her neck. She was going to die. She knew it was risky.

"Moms there?" Betty stuttered as she looked around the room where Doctor Masters was killed.

"Yes. And if you don't deliver this message. To Fp Jones. The love of your mother's life. I will slit your mother's throat in the middle of kitchen floor!" Hal screamed as Alice wiggled in his grasp.