Hermosa

"Spoilers for season 4 and 4x5. Also I hate Hermosa already. Father like daughter."

"Hiram has another daughter!" He heard Alice shout through the house.

He just had gotten off the phone after dealing with the fact Jughead had entered the same contest his father had. He still wasn't exactly happy that Jughead was digging his nose into old news.

"What?!" He shouts back," Another Lodge?! How many more Lodges can this town have?" He blubbers as he walks into the kitchen.

She didn't even bother to keep the scoff to herself." I know. And he's running for Mayor!" She exclaims, angrily rolling her eyes as she set down her purse.

His eyes fly open at the mention. There's no way she said Lodge was running for Mayor. No, he must've heard wrong, right? Hiram is the man that put a hit on his son. Yes he did get his revenge by trying to kill him. He could've sworn he pulled the trigger correctly.

"What? Please tell me you're kidding?" His voice seems to be in a plea.

Alice's eyes don't reflect any change in them. He had a feeling already his life was over with. "Shit." He cursed.

Hiram Lodge gets whatever he wants. He's the kingpin in Riverdale like in mafia movies. But unlike those movies; FP won't rest and let Hiram take it.

Hiram may own the town but he can't take the Southside from the former King to the Serpents. One thing he has coming is that his anger was still deeply in him. His son was just as stubborn maybe even more than him.

Alice looks up, seeing his back tense up and sighs softly as she comes from behind and kisses his left side of his nape. "It will be okay. Hiram can't win. He used to be in prison."

FP chuckled harshly to himself." And I was elected as Sheriff as a former inmate." He ground his teeth tightly together as he looked down at the cloth table.

"No."

He looks back up at her dazzling eyes that lit with pride." No?" He questions with cursory in his eyes.

How did she know him so good? He honestly would never learn the answers to that impossible question.

"No." Alice sits on the chair next to him by the breakfast nook."You got that because you were qualified enough to meet the requirements. Hey, Tom even said so himself. You know more about this town then stupid Lodge." She assured him, knowing he doubted himself.

She hated how he thought about himself." But I shot him, Alice. I only got the job because Hermione bribed me with the fact of getting vengeance for what he did to Jughead..."

Alice pulled at his collar, struggling to get him to look at her." Look at me," His eyes didn't meet hers. She felt very frustrated with his stubbornness.

"Look at me, FP!" She demanded, grabbing his face with her hands gently.

Her hands held his eyes looking right at hers as she spoke. FP knew she had a lot to say and he wasn't sure he wanted her to tell him what was on her mind.

She cleared her throat, gently tracing her fingers through his spiky raven hair. She took in the beauty in his brown eyes. It was intoxicatingly distracting her as she tried to focus on him.

Damn he really did always turn her into silly putty around him.

She shook the intoxicating look off her and starts speaking again. "You deserve their entire damn world, FP. I don't want you've done to get where you are. All that matters is that you're happy. I know you miss the Serpents and if you wanna go back. I'll accept you're decision either way." She takes a moment to pause for a second.

"But, I know you have a giant heart. You weren't manipulate people's minds for power. You genuinely care about them. And that's why Fred took you under his wing." She says as she starts to tear up at the fact she mentioned Fred.

She missed him everyday. She couldn't imagine how Mary felt or Hermione. She knew about their affair before Hiram's return to Riverdale. She knew how happy she was with him: like she is with FP.

She only wished that Fred and Hermione got their happily-ever-after fairytale ending. But that's not now how life goes.

There's no prince to rescue Cinderella after she loses a glass slipper at midnight. That only happens when you're drunk off your ass. No wicked step-mothers trying to poison you - unless you count Penelope Blossom.

Basically any Blossom besides Cheryl. Nana rose gave her the heebie-jeebies ever time she laid her eyes on that woman.

There's no happily ever after in Riverdale: Only murdering fathers, crime mafias, serial killers, impersonators of your long-lost son, and illegal drug dealing on the inner city corners.

"Fred... he would be so proud what you've done for his son, FP. Hell, I think he would be marching down here from heaven at the sight of the wreckage Hiram has created." She sees him wipe a small tear away from his eye." So,don't you ever say you don't deserve anything on your life. You deserve so much more than you give yourself credit for." She passionately speaks for him, seeing he was out of words.

He passionately stares at her with hungry developing in him. She was so damn sexy when she talked about him. He presses his lips eagerly onto hers.

"This is why I love you, Alice." He breaks the kiss to say a few more words.

She grins at him playfully." And why don't we spend this time thanking me for my hard work, Sheriff Jones."

He grins back at her, chuckling at her devious smirk on those luxurious lips. "Mmmmh." He hums as she kicks off her red heels from work.

—-

And that's it. If you want more detail let me know. I'm feeling very spicy because of the new episode that just came on tonight. I started writing this weeks ago when it was episode five of season 4.

I hate Hermosa. Just like her dad. A devious she-devil she is.

Anyways end of rant.

Overall; 12/10 for "The Ice Storm."

Until next time,

Love, Aut! (Sorry so happy right now)