Can't Turn Back When Dark's Already Upon

Fp Jones always knew when something wasn't right. Ever since he was a little boy. He could just tell without even knowing what was going on around him. It started early on in his childhood. He didn't have the safest neighborhood. His education wasn't to their standards. Who's standards. The Northside. Northsiders always had unexplainably perfect grades, perfect parents. All the wonders, He had wished for. One person from his side of town actually made it. Alice Smith now known as Cooper. She married Harold Cooper to get out of the southside leaving him behind. He loved her more than anything and she broke him. When he joined the Serpents. He was sixteen, young, dumb, undereducated and no money. He wanted money and a family. His father, Forthsye Pendleton Jones 1st kicked him out and told him to go to hell. His father was a drunk. He loved bottles from then his own son. Fp tried hiding the pain by joining the army. He left his love of his life behind after she destroyed him. He still loves her. And it breaks him to piece.

When His son, Jughead was born. He told himself that he didn't want his son to turn or like him. An alcoholic asshole, Gang lover like him. His son was his eye opener. He made his life much more loveable. His wife got up and left things hit the fan, taking his little girl with her. That only drove him to drink even more. His son told him he wasn't going to live with him anymore. His world was crushed. He lost another family. He started doing more deliveries. He help Jason Blossom and that only led him to be found in the basement of The Wrym. He saw his son lying there. He panicked. He quickly called jouquin for help. And nows he's in prison for a crime he didn't commit. He only took the deal to protect his son from the wrath from Clifford Blossom. He didn't want to have to discover his son's dead body like he had seen Jason Blossom. The way his son looked at him when he was carried away. Broke his heart. He was only glad his son was safe. Then news hit the fan when Clifford Blossom took his own life, leaving him to rot again.

One day he received a call from his son. His son was going to be living with the Cooper clad. Something just didn't seem right. Why would Hal Cooper and Alice Cooper want to take in his son? He let it happen. He was just grateful his son wasn't leaving on the southside. He didn't want his son to make the same mistakes as he had. His son visited a few times a week. He looked his son in the eyes hollowly as his son told him Fred Andrews had been shot. This was what he was afraid of. While he was in there he couldn't protect his son. He just hoped, prayed his son could defend himself. He slipped something about the Serpents and he shut his son down. He told him no.

But a few weeks later, His son came to visit with a friend this time. Archie Andrews was standing in front of the glass with his son looking like a ghost. He looked as if he had seen a ghost. Then his son told him he joined the Serpents. He wanted to scream and yell. That wasn't supposed to happen. His son said that Ghoulies wanted a drag race. He wasn't for it. But he knew it was what had to be done. His son tells him he loves him and he says it back before watching his son disappear. He was called back to his holding cell. He laid his head against the cold bricks, eyes swollen from crying, his throat burned from his coughing. He wasn't known for crying. But he knew he could lose his son in that race. And there wasn't anything he could do to stop it. He heard more Black Hood attacks had happened. He knew Fred was alive and healthy. But how long would his son be alive? He hoped and prayed that his son would make it alive.

Three Weeks following that heart wrenching visit. His holding cell was vacated. He asked and why. He was told someone helped him off and he was free to go the next day. He couldn't wait to hug his son. That night he slept like a baby and was dreaming. When he hugged his son for the first in months. It felt great. And then he saw an old friend. Alice freaking Cooper was standing out there. He was confused. She made a joke and he was blown away. They ate at pops. And he got a job at Pop's diner. He wasn't pleased with the job but he appreciated it. He was going to finally retire and then he gets the news from The Snake charmer. His son made a drug delivery. His heart shattered and his throat went dry. He entered the room to see His son's girlfriend doing the Serpent dance and felt his heart drop for his son. The last Black Hood attack he heard was the janitor. He felt sick to his stomach. He couldn't believe the news. His son was alive that was all that mattered to him. His son was still living with the Coopers. He hoped his son would move back in. He found out that he got rid of Penny. He knew it would just bring trouble. But his hotheaded his son wouldn't listen.