Shot Down Into Darkened Frights

Everything was moving in slow motion as Fp guided the younger Serpents through the roaring angry rioters. He pushed their grabby arms away from the other. He wasn't going to let one of his own die for some stupid lie. Fangs forgarty didn't murder Midge Klump. He wasn't guilty for that sin. In other ways in maybe the lord's eyes he'd be seen as guilty as sin. He pushed and pushed through the raging enemies.

Jughead looked at all the directions as he observed the chaos. It was insanity. Pushing, shoving and poking. He felt Toni push her tiny weight through. No was aware of the raged violent intruder not far from the group huddled in a tight secure hold. Yelling, shouting and seared echos of a bang to the floor. He jump back a few feet backwards and then a loud blast seized the crowd. He docked for cover to only uncover his worst nightmare. Fp watched as Archie Andrews tackled Reggie Mantle to the Black dark as night asphalt. Then he felt a searing pain shoot through his body and into his blood stream. Sharp grunts exited his a-gaped mouth as his shock system was thrown out of wack. He had been shot. That's the only thing that registers in his brain as his son looks around his surroundings. He feels hands jolt him back. He can hear his son's yells for help as he shudders in agony. He felt like he can't lift his deadweight of his body. He surveyed his son's pained, furious eyes. Jughead couldn't believe his own eyes. His father was a second ago was standing and now he's bleeding out in the middle of the riots. Just when he thinks his day couldn't get any worse. It does. A lot worse. He wants to tackle Reggie for what he has done to his father.

"Dad?" He whispers softly as he presses the bullet wound his non-grown hands. He sees his dad's eyes start to roll back into his head. He starts shaking his body vigorously to keep his Dad from shutting his eyes. "Dad! Keep your eyes open! Okay? I need you!" He feels his father's shaky hand touch his face. He blinks his eyes hard to keep the unsheded tears locked into place.

"Ju-g?" Fp's voice rasps from the lack of oxygen and blood loss. He feels his breathing beginning to hitched as he raises his hand to his son's face. "G-o get help. I n—eed you to call Betty to keep you." He takes a breath. "...Safe. I know you w-ant to hunt someone down. Don't. Just get me h-elp." He coughs as his eyes blur with tears.

Jughead felt lost for words. It wasn't until he feels a squeeze on his shoulder. He turns his attention to the face in his eyes. Archie was standing beside him, whispering. With the help of Sweet Pea, Toni and Archie they were able to manage to hoist Fp into their grasps. The walk was grilling for Jughead. His father could die. He might never see his father can. This wasn't what he had planned. None of this was planned. He keeps fighting back the icy tears frosting over his pupils as he waits in the waiting room. He wants to call Betty like his father told him to. But he couldn't bring himself to press numbers into his phone. He just felt like he was frozen.

Archie couldn't stop himself from feeling guilty. He knew very well that Reggie didn't shoot him. He brings himself to walk over to the vending machine and press the buttons. A blue Gatorade slams into the opening. He grabs the beverage and that's the blue Liquid slide down his throat wishing it was something much stronger. More of a kick. He looks over to his best friend and feels a jab to his heart. Jughead could lose his father just like he felt when his father was shot. Helpless. That was what he felt all those months ago. While he was caring Jughead's Dad; he felt his stomach twist in agony. It reminded of him too much of his father. He decides to pick up his phone and enter some numbers. Praying someone would answer.

Betty was standing in the town hall waiting for her father to show. Cheryl told her that her father was at thistle house. And that she was alright and just to watch for him. As she walks over to her car. She feels her phone vibrating in her purse and she opens the zipper and pulls out her phone with Archie name dazzling her screen. What could he possibly want? She swipes answer and then her heart breaks. Her boyfriend's dad has been shot. She tells Archie she just has to make a stop and she will be there as soon as she can.