You Aren't My Mom!

( okay this inspired by one of my supernatural fics. Lexie who's in Out Of Town Guest is FP's sister. This is set when Lexie's 10 and FP's in high school)

FP hears cursing from behind the bathroom door. He leaves his room, carefully stepping over the beer bottles littering the floor. He taps his knuckles against the wood and listens.

"Lex, are you alright in there?" Lexie groans, angrily ripping the door open.

Lexie stands in front of him, eyes bulging from her eye-sockets. FP has no clue what happened. Lexie stands there with her hands on her hips. "No! I just got my period, asshole!" She snapped.

FP's lips curved into an "o" shape before he backs away. He didn't know that his sister was at that age.  Of course he knew what a period was. Him and Alice had been having sex and he always was told about the days they needed condoms or not.

"What can I do, L?"

Lexie's lips turn." Do I have to spell it out for you?!"

Man Lexie's moody. He walked over to the phone hanging on the wall and spun the dial. He waited for the ring before he heard Alice's lovely voice.

"Oh hey, Baby!" Alice's happy voice comes through the speaker and into his ears.

"Can you bring something over for me?"

"Like...? I'm doing homework, FP."

He chuckled shaking his head." No not that, Al." He cleared his throat." Lexie got her month."

"I can still hear you, Asshole!" He sighed before turning around and she glared at him. "And besides you aren't my mother!"

"I can see she's not taking it well." Alice giggled.

"Yeah... could you come—"

"Already on my way. I'll be there in five." She said before hanging up.

Xxx—
There was a knock on the door. Lexie bit at her cheeks before she opened her door. Alice stood in front of her holding up a bag. Lexie smirks at her friend's lips. She could just tell Alice was holding back her laughter. She let her in and closes the door before FP could make any comments.

She was handed the box of pads and sighed. "I just thought— I don't know... maybe..." She pauses before her eyes wept with tiny droplets.

Alice slowly approaches places her hand on Lexie's shoulder. She knows all about who was talking about. Lexie's mom left when she was five and her father. Don't even get Alice started. She hated this man with her heart and entire body. He abused FP for years. She broke down when he told her. She didn't like seeing the tears in his eyes and broken like that.

"Oh Lex... I'm sorry. I know you miss her. And you were hoping she would be here for you." Lexie lazily nodded her head and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"It's just not fair. I'm ten and I don't even have my mom to show me things like that.."

"I know. It's her loss. I get she was trapped in abuse but leaving your kids is not an answer. She left you and your brother to fend for yourselves. Your father hurt you so deeply and I know it affects you, Lex. But you'll be okay."

Lexie smiles before leaning into Alice's shoulder. "Thanks, Al." She heard Alice giggle.

"I'm always here for you."

—-xxx
Alice closed the door behind her and saw FP smirking. He looked at her with pride and that confused her. What did she do? FP heard everything she said and couldn't have been happier.

"Thanks."

Alice's face started to cringe with confusion. "Why? It was nothing. Girls know stuff, FP." She said it as if she already knew.

"About my mother, Al."

"Oh..." She blushed." It was nothing, Baby."

FP smiled at her. Nobody cared that much him before. He loved her so much. This was the girl he was going to marry. He knew that for sure.

"It wasn't nothing to me, Al. Nobody cares like you do about me."

Alice kisses his cheek before leaning against his chest. She couldn't believe he never had that before. Of course she was aware about his childhood. It wasn't much of one. She felt tears coming on.

"Well now you do, Baby." She says before leading the way to the door.

He stared at her as if she was a star in the sky. He couldn't imagine his life without her. She was the best decision of his life. No she is.

"Easy brother, don't want any kids running around yet." Lexie said with an evil smirk.

FP glared at his sister and laughed." Don't worry, you're the one I worry about."

Alice rolled her eyes. "You two are goofballs!"

"I'm not!" Lexie snaps before slamming the bathroom door again.

Alice turned to look at her boyfriend. FP just shrugged his shoulders before he chuckled. He knew what she was thinking.

"Man she's crabby as a crab."

"I know but I'm your goofball."

Alice smiles brightly before kissing him. "I know, Goofball."