Home Alone

Alarm blared in their ears as the lay still. Alice slowly reaches over the nightstand with closed eyes and shouts. "FP!" He was started and nearly falls off the bed. "We overslept!" He's quickly on his feet and starts dashing for his suitcase.

Last night he had to order twelve large pizzas for him and fifteen other people. Him and Alice have eleven children. Charles, Polly, Jughead, Betty, Jellybean, Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea, Kevin, Josie and their youngest, Cami.

"Kids get in the van!" Alice ordered as she started packing up her suitcase. Then she spotted Betty. "Count your brothers and sisters for me, Betty and wait in the van. Our flight takes off in forty-five minutes and we are very late." Betty quickly nodded her head and darted for the front door.

FP didn't have much time to get his stuff ready. They missed their alarms and their flight to Paris was taking off very soon. Betty guided all her brothers and sisters to the van and hopped in.

"I can't believe the Jones are going to Paris. Can you believe that?" Archie asked the driver. The driver sighed and facepalmed himself before honking the horn.

Betty starts counting." 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11." She doesn't realize that Archie their annoying next-door neighbor was there instead of Cami.

"I don't care, kid." He grouched as he honked the horn again.

Alice closed the door behind her and locked up the house. Betty and Jughead sit down in their spots. Alice turns to her daughter, Betty." Did you count?"

"Yes. Eleven including me."

"Alright let's go."
——-
Creak went the steps. Little Cami looked around the house and started calling for his parents. "Mom? Dad? Charles?" She didn't hear anyone call back. So she tried again." Polly? Jughead? Betty?" She still didn't get an answer back.

"I'm home alone." She says as she looks around the kitchen. Then a smile creeps upon her lips."I'm home alone." She starts running around the house and dashes for the kitchen.

"I'm eating unhealthy food for breakfast mom!" She cheered as she bounced up and down on the sofa.
———-
Their feet pounded down on the carpet as they raced to get their flight. Alice, FP, Charles and the others came running down the hall. FP's arms were holding his jacket close to his body as spotted the ticket booth. The flight attendant  takes all their tickets and escorts them to their seats.

"I have a bad feeling." Alice says to her husband as she feels him kissing her forehead.

"I'm sure you didn't forget anything." FP calmly tells his wife. But she still didn't feel right.

When they got to Paris Airport." Cami!" She shouts as she gasped with her hands to her mouth. She forgot her own child. How could she do that?
————
Cami heard noises late at night when she's in the living room. And then she realizes that the burglars were trying to break in. Luckily she set traps. By the back stairs she set a pail of red paint above the door. She giggled as the wet bandits were soaked with the red paint.

"Get over here, Kid!" One of the bandits snarls as he tries to head upstairs.

He's stopped by a marbles and slams his head on the last stair. He groans as he tries to stand up. Cami quickly runs out of the house and runs into their creepy neighbor, Pop Tate.

"Are you alright kid?" Her neighbor asks as she starts shaking.

Cami shakes her head frantically as tears rolled. She missed her mom, dad,  Charles, Polly, Jughead, Betty, Jellybean, Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea, Kevin and Josie. She couldn't wait for them to find him.
——
By the next morning, Alice finally arrives back in Riverdale. After she took the bus with a bunch of retired bands members for two days. She quickly runs inside.

"Cami?" She starts calling for her youngest.

In the other room, Cami hears someone calling her name. She quickly dashes down the attic stairs and looks around the house. "Cami!"

Then she spots her mom. She throws her arms around her and Alice holds her daughter tight to her body, trying not to crush any bones.

"Mommy!" She squeals softly as her mama hugs her.

It wasn't long before they heard door open. Alice and Cami went to the front door. All the kids and FP came inside. Sweet Pea pulled his sister into a hug. Cami was confused but took the hug anyways.

"What are you doing here?" Alice asked FP as he carried their suitcases into the house.

FP sets down the suitcase and sighed." We took the morning flight, You didn't want to take."

Everyone gets settled down when Alice comes to a realization that she has to go shopping. "I still need to go to the store."

Cami shakes her head," I went shopping." FP's and everyone's faces were wide open.

"You did?" Alice questions on her knees. Cami nods her head and Alice can't help but smile.
——-
Later that night as everyone was getting ready for bed. Cami heard," Cami, what did you do to my room?!" Betty yelled from her room. 

She had completely had forgotten that she broke Betty's shelving unit and she was now dead.  Ooops, she muttered as she quickly raced to her room she shared with Josie.