November News: 2

She sat in their bedroom, crying into her knees. She never felt so awful. Not only were FP and Polly made, also Jughead and Betty. She never meant to cause this much drama. It had been a few hours since He stepped out. He had decided to have a talk with Hermione and Tom.
—xx-

"She kept What from you?" Hermione gasped in utter shock. She knew about Charles, but not about Polly.

"That I fathered Polly." He bit out as he took a gulp from his glass. 

Hermione and Tom exchanged glances. This wasn't something they were used to. Fred always knew how to speak to FP's mind. It was like he knew the man better than he did.

"Did you ask her why?" Tom asked.

FP shook his head as he thought it out. He had been so angry he didn't even look back and let her explain.

"No. I was so angry. I just left..."

"What would Fred tell you?" His eyes wander up to Tom's.

He hadn't expected that to come from his friend's mouth. He had a hard time thinking about Fred. It was just too painful. His best friend passed not too long ago. He wished he had Fred to talk things out with. Hermione and Tom didn't really understand him like Fred had.

"What does that matter with my problem with Alice?" He questioned, avoiding the first question.

"FP, listen to us. I know it's hard, but you gotta think about it."

"He would tackle the problem on hand. He would stick it through. He wouldn't walk away. He would be a man about it." FP finally listed off the reasons.

Hermione grinned," There you go.  There's your answer."

—-xxx—

Jughead grumbled the next morning at the breakfast table. His dad still hadn't came back and that worried him. That was until he had gotten a text from Veronica.

"Hear anything?" A voice broke him away from his phone.

He looked up and saw Betty. Her hair tied in her normal hairdo and a nice shirt. She looked tired and he hated the fact he had to go back to Stonewall at the end of their break.

"Uh, yeah, Veronica said that my dad is at Pembroke with Mr. Keller." Betty sighed happily.

"Well, at least we know he's safe." She paused before curling into Jug's arm. "I'm still pissed with my mom. The fact that Polly is also your sister too. I had to make sure I wasn't his too. We already have Charles and now Polly. I couldn't—"

"I get it. If you were my sister..." He shuddered at the thought.

"Yeah...,"She starts."But I'm not. My doctor tested me and I matched Hal's DNA. I had to make sure we weren't related..."

—-xxx—

Polly couldn't believe that FP Jones was her father. It disgusted her the fact that he had done such a thing to Jason. No, he didn't kill him, but what he did was vile.

She starts tearing up at the fact. It had been a week since well... She threw the ball at him. Since then she regretted how she brought it up. She was just so angry with her mother for lying. She just couldn't see the fact she ended up hurting him in the process too.

It wasn't his fault her mother never told him about her. She had heard his words. He had suspicions. So why didn't he say anything?

She came to stop at the wooden door, looking through the glass. Her heart slowly went up in speed as she brought her knuckles to the pine wood.