Messy Faces

"Al?" He called from the kitchen. A minute later Alice could heard yelling from upstairs. "What is it?" He set down the groceries on the dining room table before heading upstairs.

When he got upstairs he found Alice standing in front of the oversized mirror in their master bath. She had some blue goop all over her palms and she seemed to be spreading it all over her cheeks. He pulled a face as he eyed the goop on her face. Alice turned when she noticed him staring.

"What?" She asked, FP shrugged with a confused expression written on his features. She noted what he was looking at. "You mean this?" Asked Alice as she raised the tube toward him. He nodded his head.

"Yeah that." He answered, simply confused why she would be putting that all over her lovely complexion.

"It's a face mask, FP." She giggled, uncapping the cover and squeezed the tube. FP watched with amazement on his face. "See." She stated holding the tube for him to see.

"The messy face? What does that do?" Questioned the clueless man. Alice grabbed the wash cloth from under the sink and filled the sink bowl with warm water.

She grinned while nodding," Face mask. And to answer your question. Not all face masks do the same thing." His eyes widened. He had no idea these masks had many purposes.

"Oh." Alice grabbed a white bucket and set it down on top of the toilet seat. In the bucket were this tubes and some were in packages. She pulled out three different types. "Yes." She exclaimed when she found her favorite.

"What does this one do?"

"The blue one helps with stress and unclogs pores from all the dirt."

FP looked in the pocket and grabbed a sheet.
" That is a sheet mask. Instead of put the mask with your fingers. You just put the sheet over your face."  

After watching Alice carefully he nodded his head and sighed." Wow at least I can say I know about these now." He joked, earning a smile from his girlfriend.

"Do you want to try?" He gave her a look. Alice pouted her lips and blinked her eyes." Oh come on, just try one for me." He saw her puppy eyes and he fought the urge to not give in.

He shook his head at her. "No. I'm okay." Alice wasn't giving up. She got up and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Please." She pleaded, smiling and giggling as he tried to avoid getting all messy. "Just once for me. You're girl and it's valentine's day."

"Okay." Alice squealed loudly in his ear, causing him to pull away. "Oops sorry." She apologized.

"Only this one time, Al." That's all she needed before she dashed for her bucket and started darting him with questions.

Alice began to pick for him after he got over
-helmed by the choices. She picked stress relief that's infused with lavender and sea salt from the brand Freeman. She highly recommended their products to all her friends and even her daughter loves them just as much as she does. She squeezed the tube gently and spread a light layer onto his cheeks. FP jerked when the cold goop touched his skin. It was chilly but not freezing.

"How long do I keep this on?" He asked after she was done with the final choices and he stood up.

"15- 20 minutes." She replied.

He looked away from the mirror and stared at her with his lips gapped." 15 Minutes!" He exclaims sharply. Alice nodded while stifling her giggles behind her covered mouth.

"Yes baby fifteen minutes." She quietly whispered from the fact that she heard footsteps approaching.

"Hey alice have you see—-" Jughead stopped mid-sentence and bursted out laughing. He watched has his father tried to raise his eyebrow.

"Oh quit!" Alice scolded, slapping his chest. "He likes it." Jughead looked over at his father.

"You like it?"

FP rolled his eyes and scoffed." Bite me."

What came next out of his son's mouth stunned him and Alice. "Isn't that Alice's job." Jughead retorted, holding a heavy smirk on his lips.

The parents stood mouths gapping at the teenage boy and he laughed. "Wow." FP finally said.

When the time rang 15 minutes later." Thank got I can't feel my face!" Alice heard him complain.

"Oh quit whining and hold your head above the sink." FP did as he was told and held his head by the sink bowl.

Alice took the wash cloth and soaked it in the warm water before rubbing gently over his entire face. When she finished, FP smiled at himself in the mirror and then leaned over to kiss her on the cheek.

"Thank you, BABY." He said softly before planting a kiss on her collarbone.

Alice smiles heavily at his smug grin and says." Anytime hun."