The One Where Fred's wedding PT. 3

Erica angrily slides his wedding band on Fred's ring finger. She was furious and he called her by his ex's name. It only made it worse when she noticed Hermione in seats. She always knew she couldn't trust him or her. She should've trusted her gut.

The wedding rolled on and Fred couldn't catch Erica fast enough. She slammed the bathroom door in his face. Fred banged on the door.

"Erica please come out and we can talk this out." He didn't hear her. So he tried again." Please." He pleaded as his ears were pressed against the wood.
——-
The next morning, The gang boarded the plane. It was quiet. Alice and FP made a rule that since they were still on Paris time and they haven't left the waters yet. That we're going to continue. Unfortunately, FP gets stuck talking to Tom and Alice was in the bathroom.

"Geez, Alice, you were in the bathroom for two hours." Tom commented and FP looked behind him.

"I know." Alice announces with evident furry in her voice.

When they all arrived back in Riverdale, Penny was sitting on the couch and stared at them."You had sex!" She exclaimed," You had meat!" She pointed at Tom and everyone looks at one another.

"No. I didn't!" Alice blurts out of nowhere.

Penny slowly starts to doubt herself," Damn my senses are out of wack." She curses as she starts heading for the door. She soon realizes that she'd heading over to Tom's house and snaps again." I need to go home." Tom offers to take her back to her house.

Now that it's just Alice and FP in the house. Alice slowly enters her kitchen and sighs." I'm still on Paris time." She slyly suggested.

"Me too." FP utters before grabbing her hand and heading over to Alice's bedroom.

In her bedroom, her hands were pressed against her mattress. His were riding through her blonde curls as the flew in his face. FP knew this was casual and only a few times thing. Alice knew they were still on Paris time.
Xxxxxxx
Over the next few days, Penny went into labor right before they were going to take off to Las Vegas. Penny was of course crushed. Hermione scores her and Alice dates with two very attractive doctors. At first Alice thought she would turn down the date but she heard FP.

"So I guess we are just fooling around, Huh?" She scoffed, licking at her lip and rolled her eyes.

FP fought the internal battle. He always got hurt and man he was sorta jealous. " No..."

She laughed again, "Then What is it Then?" She was done with the games.

"I never thought we were fooling, Alice." He confessed, sighing before he stepped closer.

"So then what?" He stepped closer, she could feel his hands on her waist.

"Maybe we can try this out." He suggested," ease into this." She nodded, not knowing what exactly she was getting into.

........

First it was casual sex. Alice was getting ready for her bath when FP showed up. It was a Tuesday evening, Hermione was out at work and Penny was at home recovery from having the triplets.

"What are you doing?" FP's husky voice echoed as she set up her bath. She turned around to find FP staring at her in confusion. What the hell is she doing, he thought as he observed her.

"Oh! This! Well it's bath essentials oils, bath salts, lavender soap and well also can't forget a magazine." She stated as she turned the handle off.