Don't Call Me, You Lost Your Chance

One thing about secrets is that it always gets exposed. Another thing about them. Their always dirty. Dirty secrets. Things that you hide and lie about. Someone wishes that they were told that...
But they were told. If your gonna make a secret or a lie. Always come prepared for it to come undone.
What's said. Cheaters always get caught.

A game turned into a decision a month ago. Jughead was running late for school and then quickly realized he had forgotten his book bag at home. He quickly turns his bike around and gets on the nearest highway.

When he finally arrives at the trailer. He shuts off his bike and starts walking up to the front door. He jiggles his key into the lock and he turns the key.

And what he sees makes all his blood rush to his brain and legs. He feels feels every vein bulged out. He never thought that someone could destroy his life so much. He blinks his eyes for a second to reframe the image and sees a familiar women lying in bed on top of some guy. That didn't look anything like his father.

"Alice..."

Alice quickly jumps off the guy and scrambles around the room looking for her discarded garments. She sees Jughead's face and tightens the bed sheet around her frame. She knows that anything she says will just make it worse.

"Jughead!" She screeches as she shooed the man off the bed.

Jughead's jaw clenched. He can't believe Alice was having an affair. His father and Alice got married three months ago after he saved her from Polly's cult. He wasn't happy with the idea of his father marrying his girlfriend's mom. That even sounded weird thinking about it. The wedding was sweet and all. He can't deny that. He was happy for his father. His father was the happiest he'd ever seen his father. Which really made him accept Alice. He grew to like them together and it was no longer weird anymore.

That was until now. He was still standing by the front door with his jaw clenched and very heated. He sees her trying to get by him and he puts up his hand.

"What the fuck, Alice?!" He shouts at her with his hands thrown up in the air.

Alice rolled her eyes at him and spat, "Young man! You don't talk to your stepmother like that!" She scolded pointing her finger.

Jughead couldn't believe she was yelling at him. She was the one fucking around in the first place. "Oh no no! Oh no no! Don't try that! I just caught you red handed, Alice!" He raises his voice as he glared at her direction.

Alice's face turned pink. "Please don't tell your father." What? He can't even with this woman.

"What! Are you kidding me?! Alice, I'm not going to lie to my dad for you! You might've just burned him to the ground. I've never him so happy since he's gotten with you. He's stopped drinking! Are you trying to ruin him!" His eyes brimmed with fire.

Her eyes brimmed with tears. Jughead shakes his head at her. She's now dressed and the guy was no longer there. Jughead couldn't believe what he had witnessed. And he was also not amused. He was going to have to shatter his father's heart.

"Juggie—"

"No! He loves you and you just fucked that up. He married you and thought you were going to be faithful! He wants a future with you! He doesn't want lies, betrayal and his heart broken!" His screaming at her.

"Please Jughead! Just don't tell him! He's having a good day." And what's a faint whisper. "And, I'm pregnant. You can't tell him. He'll leave me, Jughead." Her voice was in cries.

Oh this is just great. She's pregnant. "How long has this been going on?" He asks through gritted teeth.

"Four months." His jaw and eyes burn cold.