Not Escaping So Easily, Jonesy

(Spoilers! For season 4! Episode: 4x9: " Tangerine"!) First off I really this hospital. And yet again I was disappointed of the lack of Falice. But we did get that one moment tonight.

When she heard the news on what happened at Pop's Chock' Lit Shoppe. She bursted into tears. Betty was not in sight, Jughead was god knows where.

"He's been what?!!! Archie, calm down." She ordered harshly cursing underneath her breath. Her heart was pounding in chest, her stomach gnawed.

"I'll be right down, don't move!" She barked, hanging up and snatched up her purse.

Damn Archie Andrews, she thought bitterly.

—-xxx—

She rushed into the hospital, tears burning her eyes. Her long hair swung anxiously as she pounded on the nurse's desk with her palms.

"I need to find FP Jones. Now!" She demanded as anger flowed through her veins for whoever hurt her man.

The nurse with black hair was startled by the force and quickly stammers a response from her lips. "Miss..."

"Smith." Alice impatiently snaps, not having time for these fools.

"Miss Smith, he's in room 134. It's right d-" Alice held up her hand and rolled her eyes.

"Shut it. Just point me in the direction of this incompetent hospital, who let's murderers sneak through and lost a criminal from under your nose." She snarks with a brutal smile.

The nurse quickly nods her head and points down the hall." Thanks for your help." She sassed the nurse before taking off.

She walked down the hall, turning a right and heard shouting coming from down the hallway. She quickly picked up the pace and charges to the end of the hallway. She nearly feels her heart give out from the relief she was feeling.

"FP..." She whispers, running into room, barely catching that Archie Andrews has snuck by.

FP looks up to see Alice running his way and he knew he was going to in trouble. She agreed to being a serpent and Sheriff but getting shot wasn't part of that.

"Alice..."

Alice throws herself at him, pulling close. FP slowly wraps his arms around her as she starts to cry." Baby.... don't cry. I'm okay." Alice pulled away, looking at him with a harsh glare.

"You're an idiot!" She snapped, tears still cascading down her cheeks.

He watched as she angrily wiped at her face. His heart stung when he saw the tears in her eyes. He hadn't meant to cause her such pain. "Baby-"

She held her hand up." Oh, I'm not even close to being done, Mister." She warns.

"You were off deputy and went along with that imbecile Andrews." She said shaking her head in a disappointed manner.

"I-I know, Alice. But l-listen—" She held her hand up again.

"Nope not done yet, FP." She started while shaking her head again. "Fred is rolling in his grave for what you and Archie did tonight. Oh, I know you know I'm right."

"Dogger shot me.... Archie went after him. Fangs can't keep his damn mouth shut." FP defended, angrily clicking his teeth together.

"And... you're the adult, the Sheriff, FP. Archie is the vigilante - has been since Fred was shot at P-pops and you go and get s-shot!" She stuttered as more tears came down her cheeks.

"I was protecting him!" FP snapped as he turned his face toward her.

That was she was afraid of. FP and Fred were a lot alike. They both had a hero complex. Fred died being a hero and she was going to make it her problem to stop FP from getting hurt in the crossfire.