End Of Nightmare Street: 2

You guys asked for part 2 and here you go! Again warning for spoilers for 3x22: "Survive The Night." This is a continuous of where I left off.
—-

A couple weeks after the trauma they encounter with Penelope and the Farm, it took Betty awhile to calm down. Alice kept waking up at night with ear piercing shrills and racing into Betty's room.

"Betty!" She yelled, jumping out of bed, instantly holding her close as she cried in panic. Betty shook in her arms. "M-mom she t-t-tried to k-kill me!"

Alice waved her hands down Betty's back, gently shushing her. "It's alright, Baby. She can't hurt you... Mama's got ya."

After several minutes, Alice hears the soft snores escaping from her daughter. She carefully slid out of the covers and went on her way.

"She's still having that same nightmare?" She looks to her right, jumps briefly before gazing up toward the voice.

"Holy shit!" She curses softly, turning around to see FP standing around the corner. "Don't sneak up on me like that, FP!" She snapped softly, avoiding raising her voice.

FP let out a quiet chuckle into his sleeve," Sorry, Al. I didn't mean to sneak up on ya." He apologizes before looking at her.

"Jug too?" He gives a curt nod, trying to avoid embarrassing his son. He knew his son didn't like to show weakness. But what he went through, nobody would fault him for his fears.

"Yeah... he's not doing so great, Al." She sighed, "Who would be, FP? For weeks, I had nightmares about Hal. I can't imagine what they've been through." She started to sniffle.

"Don't blame yourself, Al. You couldn't have known about her plans. Trust me, we were all just as blindsided as the kids."

She knew he was right but still felt responsible for what happened. "If I haven't been so focused on the Farm- maybe she would've been safer."

"Not necessarily. We both know the Blossoms are unpredictable." FP counters gently grabbing for her hand.

She stiffen slightly, before relaxing in his hand. He gave her a squeeze and told her she wasn't alone. He had doubts about his protection for his own son.

They spent that night calming each-other down. FP still hasn't fully adjusted to the fact Charles was actually alive. That thought still blew his mind today.

—-xx—
Later that night, Charles phones his mom about the hidden hideout where Penelope was heading out.

"Mom, yes I found her." He heard the keys jinging together and sighs in worry. He hasn't known Alice long but from what his father told him about his mother that she doesn't let things slide not one bit.

A few minutes later, a tan Volkswagen shrieks to a harsh stop. The tires rotated into a switched position. Alice's hair whipped around as she turned to face the evil spineless woman tied to the tree.

"You got some nerve." She started as she traced her feet along the edge of the dirt.

Sirens wailed behind her as the squad car revered against the dirt. Penelope laughs and throws her red hair back with a swift motion. "Oh well it's quite easy you see, you and the others made my life hell. You made fun of a tragedy—"

Alice belts out a chuckle," A so-called " Tragedy" your life. Yeah!" She edged closer to her. "Yeah, we've come to a conclusion."

Penelope glares in FP's direction," Your son almost died and here you go ruining my escape!"

FP growls," My son had the knowledge and he knew exactly what you Blossoms were. You're spineless murders!"

Penelope let out a dry sob," My son was murdered! You just picked at the idea like the vultures you are!"

Alice hardened her jaw and nearly blew spit at her. Her daughter meant the world to her. All of her kids did.

"Vultures?" She scoffed at the dismay," We're vultures? Ha! Funny, Blossom!" She pointed her finger toward her chest. "You are a Sociopath! You poisoned, murdered and threatened your own daughter for revenge. You're vendetta and you call us vultures?"

Penelope's eyes appeared crazed-like and filled with what seemed like tears. "There's your bastard Baby, just like your mother I see!" Penelope spat back, turning her head to eye the blonde detective.

Charles's jaw clenched with immense anger. He couldn't stand for this. This psycho threatened his family and he won't. He won't stay for it.

He reached his arm back, swung with all his anger and struck her in the face. "Nobody!" He screamed through his painfully clenched teeth. "I mean nobody messes with my family and gets away with it!"

Both of his parents were stunned. Alice was about to take a swing when someone stopped her," Mom, no! It's my fight."

She stepped by, watching unable to look away. FP knew that he had some resentment but this was unspeakable. "You're a bastard baby!" Penelope laughed as he released her from his chokehold.

"He's not!" Alice snarled, upper cutting her in the jaw. "He's not! At least I wasn't raised by a corrupted family and your daughter called me "an angel in disguise" you should be crying about that. I'm sorry you were treated awful but that doesn't instantly make you legible to commit vile crimes!"

Her body shook with rage, her face displayed hot-white furry as she eyed her in the eyes. All she saw was a sick minded killer. Her and Hal truly were sick people. She's glad he's dead and almost wasn't in utter shock that Penelope did it.

She latched her hands around her throat." Also, I'm gonna be blessed with every holy energy that finally set themselves free from your spineless kingdom!"

Penelope gasped for air, flopping  her arms around like a dead fish. "I-I won't—"

"Won't want? Settle for your punishment?! Well sorry to break your party up but you lost your guests." Alice interrupted harshly, cutting right to the point. She wasn't playing games.

It didn't take long for Penelope's ass got handed to her and she was behind steel bars. Alice laid in bed, holding a satisfied look on her features. The bitch was behind bars and she was finally setting up shop where Penelope went bankrupt.

"I'm proud of you, Al." She turned to face the shadow in the dark. She flipped the switch on and gasps in shock.

"F-FP? What are you doing here?" The tall man shrugs, chuckled before smiling.

"I live here and so do you. We all live here like the full house clan." She throws a pillow at his face.

"Enough sarcasm, you spend too much time with Jughead." She faked her disgust and then fails to hide her amusement.

"Whatever, shove it, Jones!"

He steps further into the room, testing Alice's patience and finally stopped at the foot of the bed. Alice rolled her eyes and sighed. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She snapped, annoyed as he stared at her.

He didn't respond, edging closer to her and closes the gap between them with a kiss. She instantly kisses back with more passion and desire. They break for air and stare at each other. It was their first kiss that meant something.

"W-woah that was..."

FP chuckles to her breathless response," Yeah.... that was perfect. I've missed you, Al. Please give me gonna chance."

She sits up in bed, slightly trying not break character," Why should I?"

"Because, I've been a fucking asshole. I know I don't deserve another chance.... but—" He was cut off by a kiss to his lips.

"Yes." She whispers between breaths," Yes, I will give you another chance." He smiles widely as a grin passes through his lips. "But don't fuck it up again."

"Oh I won't, never again."