Hit Em Up

Of course she was heartbroken when she found out her husband was cheating on her with his own cousin, Penelope Blossom. But she had tricks up her sleeves. She wasn't going to let him get the last word.

She started spending all their money, paying bills way past due. She didn't care, he didn't deserve her and nor the money.

She grabbed Hermione and Mary and went on a shopping spree. "Let's get this!" She threw the boots into the shopping cart.

She knows that he will be pissed but honestly he shouldn't have cheated on her. He owes and this is what she's owed.

Alice giggles as she throws the money up in the air and catches a smirk on Hermione's face. Mary recently gotten out of her relationship with her ex and now was enjoying spending the money her girlfriend owed her. Let's say that girls and guys have the same idea.

"Alice, Hal's designer jacket!" Mary's voice slicked with revenge.

"Oooh, yes!" She grabbed it and tossed over the balcony.

Hermione clapped her hands together in satisfactory. She loved that Harold was going to pay for cheating on her best friend.

Revenge is better than money you see.
—xxx—

A week later, Alice has spent almost all his retirement and sold her wedding and engagement ring and bought herself an Lamborghini. Hal didn't ask and she didn't say where she got the money for it.

She laid on the bed, sorting through the bills and laughed wickedly. She knew she paid all the bills a month too late. Ooops!

The house that they made a home had a sold sign and Hal looked shocked and she just laughed. "What the hell!" He screeched.

"Don't cheat and you won't lose everything." She simply stated with a smirk.

"And you do this to me, Alice. This is cruel! You sold our house, where the fuck is my money?!"

Alice looked down at her freshly filed nails and grinned." Oh, that?"

"Yes, that."

"All gone." The vein in Harold's forehead popped and the furry overflowed.

"Gone?"

"Yes, all. Gone."

It was a shame they had to play these games. "Well... I'm off now."

She started to walk away. She glanced at the sold sign to their former house and sighed. She didn't have time for this. He had betrayed her.

"Wait!" She didn't turn and only said one last thing," Have fun with Penelope, I hope you can maintain her lifestyle. Goodbye."

She strutted to her brand new ride, saucing her hips back and forth and watched as he crumpled under his own pathetic feet.

—xx—

She arrived at her destination, and she missed this for awhile now. Harold never treated her like a queen, instead he cheated on her with his own cousin. She guessed he was a little too inbred for her taste anyways.

"Hey, there, handsome." She greeted with a flirty smirk written into her lips.

Her red lips bold for the night and she couldn't wait to try out her brand new lipstick shade. She had saved up money and spent her savings on a new red dress that was sheer enough to see her Serpent tattoo.

"Hello, can I buy you a drink?" The voice came out of its fog and awaken the sleeping dragon.

"Sure, FP. I'm freshly ready for a real man."

FP grinned," A real man, I see? Harold isn't one." Alice nodded, unashamed.

"Oh, don't worry about that bastard, he's nothing now. I spent all his money and now he's broke." She told him as an evil chuckle escaped her lips.

FP nearly choked on his drink. He hadn't expected Alice to dethrone the king from his money. She explained him over her second tequila shot that Hal had cheated on her with Penelope Blossom, a woman that Alice once trusted. He laughed when she said that Hal's expensive jackets were soaked in bleached and his records were destroyed by the fire pit that her and Hermione made in the backyard.

"You sold the house!" He broke into laughter," Holy, Shit! Alice, that's hardcore!"

"Hey, revenge is better than money." She smiled into her shot glass.

"So, I guess you're right." He stated as he kissed her passionately. "So you finally left him."

"Oh, yes, I did." She looked at his jacket and her eyes undressed him. "Now, let's put this new shade to the test."

She unbuttoned his jeans and strapped onto him. He took in her seductive scent as the kiss grew hungry and his hands roamed through her dress to find her bra.

"Let's take this to my place—" She stopped him with one hush.

"No, my place. I have a surprise for you." She added with a wink.

—- xxx

Inspired by the song Hit Em Up ( Ooops!) by Blu Cantrell. I really love this song and I've been planning on doing this song for a long time. I started this awhile ago and I finally had the time to finish it. It's set in a time where the kids might not be in here.

I haven't really decided. You can choose but I had to add Falice. I love them so much. And it was time for Happy oneshot for once. Also screw Hal!

I recommend listening to this song while reading it.

Love Aut.