Worry

Suggested on Archive of our own:
Jughead thought for sure Bret was the worst bully he has ever seen/encountered, but he's so wrong! FP and Alice start noticing Jughead Is constantly coming home with knife cuts and bruises. But Jughead refuses to talk to them. Falice fears the knife cuts are self-Inflicted. That Jughead Is hurting himself because of all the stress and work with being back home and In Riverdale High and the stress of everything that happened with Stonewall. But even with Falice thinking that and confronting Jughead about It he refuses to talk to them. Eventually Falice finds out there's a new kid at Riverdale High and he's physically hurting Jughead! Later(Later on In the story/towards the end) the family finds out the reason this guy hates Jughead so much and enjoys hurting him Is because this guy lusts for Betty. This guy wants Betty and Jughead Is In the way!

—xxx—

Tension burned in FP when Brett was first named. After Charles told him that Brett was officially going to be charged for his crimes against his son. He thought about damn time. He almost lost his son because of that school. Jughead was about to return to Riverdale high for the second time. The first happened when FP was in jail and then the school was shut down. Returning to school seemed nerve -wrecking for both FP and Jug.

He knocked on his son's bedroom door. The door was cracked open and he could see his son's back was facing him. Jughead turned his back now facing him.

"Hey, Dad." He greeted, fixing the strap on his shoulder bag.

"Are you ready for your first day back?" FP could hear a sigh escape Jug's mouth.

"I guess. It's going to be better than..." He trailed off. FP noticed this and pulled his son into a hug. "It's going to be okay. Riverdale High isn't like Stonewall prep. You have your friends that care about you. Your girlfriend who will stop at nothing to figure out a way how to get you to graduate with the rest of the class." Jughead knew his dad was right.

"Am I driving you?" Jughead shook head while his dad laughed.

"No. No, I'm good. I'll just take my motorcycle."

FP released Jug from their hug. He slipped out of the room and downstairs where he found his lovely girlfriend, humming to music while cooking up some eggs. Alice had helped a lot with getting Jughead back into Riverdale High. Mr. Honey didn't like the keen visit. Alice wouldn't take no for an answer. She threatened to talk to the school board. He eventually gave in and Jughead was re-enlisted. She knew that today was Jughead's first day back since he recovered. Her boyfriend, FP had been dreading this day. She was able to convince him it was going to be okay.

She spotted Jughead and asked." Are you staying for some breakfast?"

Jughead shook his head with a smile." No. I'm going to have something at Pop's before I go to go school."

After Jughead left the house, Alice turned to FP who had a worried expression on his face. She knew he was worried about his son. She told him he was going to be fine and there was nothing to be worried about. Jughead grabbed himself some breakfast at Pop's before heading back on his bike. He arrived at school and went inside. The school seemed much bigger than it was usually. He didn't know why it seemed that way but it did. At least to him.

"Punk!" Jughead's eyes shot up." Did Mommy and Daddy pack your lunch for you?" He saw a tall boy running his mouth. He wanted to punch the smirk off his face.

"Do you know who I am?"

The bully chuckled." I do but I don't care." He shoved Jughead roughly onto the ground.

Jughead stared in shock after the new bully left the hallway. What just happened? Apparently the fact he's in a gang isn't doing the trick. The rest of the day goes by quickly. He was on his way out of the building when he was knocked out on his head and everything goes dark.