The Return Of Ghostface

FP and Alice couldn't believe this was happening again. Alice contacted her cousin, Sidney Prescott. She knew that Sidney had a lot experience with dealing with Ghostface. After everything this little town has gone through. This was the last thing she was expecting.

"Sid, He's back!" Alice warned, gulping nervously as the phone nearly slipped her fingers.

"Alice, remain calm and try to gather the kids and hide quickly. I'll be there as soon as I can." She heard Sidney instruct her.

Alice immediately hung up the phone, calling Mary, Hermione, Tom and Sierra. She told them to meet her as soon as possible. Hermione was the first to show up, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Are you serious, Alice? He's back?" Hermione asked anxiously.

Alice nodded, causing Hermione to feel a pit in her stomach. FP shivered at the thought as his walkey beeped. "Officers Jones, assistance required at Thornhill."

He had forgotten Cheryl invited Jughead and the rest of the serpents to a Halloween party at the Thornhill. Alice gasped loudly at the message.

"He's back, isn't he?"

—-xx—

Ten minutes ago....

Cheryl threw on the music for the gang. She went to grab another drink when she spotted blood. Her heart started pounding in her chest. She carefully traced her heels against the floor as she peaked and screamed.

Josie had a knife in her stomach, eyes strained open and no sign of life. She dropped onto her knees and kept screaming. A trial of footsteps came following after she screamed.

"Josie!" She screamed.

"Cheryl?!!"

Betty gasped in horror and then her eyes grew wide at the cloaked person standing twenty feet away from them. Cheryl was too horrified to look, but she looked up and screamed bloody murder. Cheryl looked at Betty, who grabbed her hand and started running.

They ran until they found the others. Jughead immediately stopped talking to Toni, Archie and Sweet Pea, noticed the look on Cheryl's and Betty's face.

"What's wrong?" He asked, examining Betty's arm. He looked closer, and a thought popped into his head," Is that blood?" She nodded frantically.

Toni stepped closer to Cheryl and caught Cheryl nodding too. She barely could look at anything. Josie's dead and there's a killer with a Ghostface on in her mansion. This was her fault. Another killer was in Riverdale.

"Josie's dead." Betty said weakly, horror still vivid in her eyes.

Toni pulled Cheryl into her arms tightly, wrapping them around her and whispering softly into her ears. Sweet Pea's eyes looked vacant. His heart literally snapped into two.

"We gotta get out of h—" Cheryl was cut off by the power shut off. She gasped in fear. A killer was close by.

Jughead grabbed his phone, dialing the number as fast as he could." We need help a killer in here. We need help right away!"

There was a scream and the lights flickered on and appearing in his vision was what he feared. He pulled his switchblade out of his pocket and holding the blade open in front of him.

"It's the Ghostface from the original Woodsboro killing spree." He said, trying to contain his fear.

Jughead knew his serial killers. He wasn't obsessed with them. Even his town had two serial killers in it's time, or actually three. The Conways, the Black Hood, and finally Penelope Blossom.