Protection

* Setting: FP finds out about Jughead and isn't very pleased to hear about it*

FP Jones looked out his trailer window, his breath fogged up it with a sheet of heat. It was July and the sun was high in the sky.

Him and Jughead started drifting in June. For reasons he wasn't proud of. His drinking was the big factor or the reason for everything falling apart. His wife left him and his son behind taking Jellybean his youngest. The fighting only got worse when Jughead saw his mother leave him. His son moved out and was god knows where and he hoped his son was safe.

He sat in the living room nursing a bottle to his pathetic lips and tears lined his cheeks as he stared at the slammed door from weeks ago. It was all his fault and he knew that. He was very aware that this was all his fault.

"Come get me when you're ready to man up" His son's words echoed in his ears.
——-•••——•••—
In a blue car with the partners hand's pressed into his back. Steam fogged the window with the labored breaths as the rocked the vehicle.

"Faster, Keep going." He pants as he feels her hands groped his ass and forces himself to continue the did. "Yes! That's the spot." She exclaims as he hits her g-spot.

He knew this was wrong and complicated. If his father knew, would he even care? He doubted. His father cared more about drinking then his health anyway.

"Ms. Grundy... I'm gonna—" He cuts off by his need to come and he feels her body vibrate with her need as well.

"Shh.... Jug, d-d-eeper." She breathes heavily as she climbs on top and takes charge.

Jughead knew this was very illegal and this couldn't end well. Someone was going to get hurt and he knew it might be him.
——-
After the Did was done, the two dressed and sloppy kisses were left on his lips as he exited the blue sex car. Now he had to go back to the Drive-in. He decided to take a detour and head to his favorite place in the whole town. And since Riverdale wasn't very big meant that Pop's Shoppe.

"Nighthawk, The usual?" Pop asks as soon as he takes a seat in the booth in the far left of the diner.

"Yes, Pop. I'm going to be over typing in you don't mind."

Pop Tate chuckles at the beanie boy," Have at it, Boy." He says before heading back to the kitchen to make the burgers.

Jug sighs when he notices he's alone. His whole body felt used and he hated himself. He wanted to crawl into a hole and die. He never felt so broken in his life and he couldn't even tell anyone about it. His father? Haha yeah right. Archie? Nope Archie ditched him for Football. Betty? She was the perfect girl next-door to his ex-best-friend.  Pop Tate? Maybe but he was afraid.

Instead he just ate his burgers and drank his coffee in utter silence and dread. "Will anybody help me?" He thought himself as he walked out of the diner.
———-
FP wanted his son home with him. It was now morning, July fourth and the River was being dragged for Jason's Blossom body. From what he heard while he lurked by the trees was that Cheryl dropped her glove in the River and Jason tried to reach for it. The boat tripped and Jason sank.

He spotted the Blossom girl on the rock and his heart ached. He imagined his son and wanted to puke. His son hadn't talked to him in days and all he wanted to do was wrap his son in his arms and console him. His drinking was the reason why he lost him in the first place.

Then he saw him." Jug?" His son glared and walked away from him. He sighs in defeat and fights the storm inside his eyes.
———-
September rolled around quicker than he expected and also did the haunting realization. What the hell? He looked around the forest and saw something that made every vein in his forehead pop.