Mystery Guest: 2

Dean knew exactly how this father felt as he looked into his eyes. He could tell that this man has been through terror and trauma just he had been through; only just a bit younger than this man standing in front of him. Him and Sam quickly grabbed their fake badges out of their coat pockets and headed into town.

"Where you going?" Dean turns his head and sees Alice walking toward them. "And who the hell are? These visions, what kinda crack have you been smoking. This man over there." Alice says as she points behind her.

Dean's eyes follow her and eyes over at the man. He looked like he failed as a father. Not only did he look like it, he knew the guy thought it too. "... He's lost a lot in his wife, including a son. He's not about to have some fake detectives ruin his chances of finding his son." Alice snatched the badges out of Dean's freehand.

His eyes close for a second as he thinks about what story he's going to make up." Alice... I'm actually—" Then he decides that she doesn't deserve the lie. "We— my brother and I are hunters. We hunt things that you can't even imagine. You're worst nightmares that what we hunt." He feels a smack on his left shoulder and withdraws his eyes over to his brother.

"Dean!" Sam scolds with hard eyes and his brother just scoffs." Sam, she's different." He whispers." She deserves the truth unlike the others." Alice's eyes widened in shock and also a little bit of fear.

She steps back a few inches away from the impala. Her immediate reaction would usually be to scoff and call them insane, but the look on this man's eyes told her a story. A dark, gruesome story— something that you could only be found in horror stories. She wished that it was only a trick her mind was playing on her and not the dark twisted shit she was thinking in her head.

She licked her lips, anxiously playing with her hair. "Uh... wow... that's insane..." She says sounding blown-away by what she just heard.

"Yeah... this life doesn't give us much freedom." Dean adds as he looks at his brother and Sam nods." He's telling the truth. We are actually from Lawrence, Kansas. Our mother died because of a demon, we are still trying to kill."

Alice couldn't wrap her mind around what they told her. She felt awful for the two men. Losing a parent isn't easy; especially at that young of an age and also in such a horrid way. She didn't even think it was possible. She hugged Dean tightly and for a second stared into his eyes.

From behind, FP saw everything. The tender touching and then what tore his heart out. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He knew she was hurt that his wife was back and damn it he can't control that. He loves her and only her but his wife and god his kids mean the world to him.

Sam coughed into his sleeve to break the definite sexual tension between Alice and his brother. But he also could feel a dark dread from the man behind them and it wasn't his son. No, it was much stronger than that like love. 

"We should get going, Dean." Dean's hand went up and waved him away. He banged his hand on the steering wheel. "Dean, lets go!"

Nor Dean or Alice dared to move. They could feel each other's breaths against their lips. Alice leaned in, planting her lips to his and softly kissed him. Dean's hand fell to her waist and her hands hooked around his neck.

"Let's stop horse-tonguing and find my damn son!" Alice breaks the kiss quickly flustered by the voice. She almost completely forgotten that he was still there.

Dean's face contorted to disgust as he mumbled under his breath." Horse-tonguing?" That man had some weird metaphors that's alll Dean knew about him.

Sam's hands went to his head instantly after the voice yelled. He could hear little sounds and his brother calling for him but he was getting sucked into the vision.