The Second Archives

Who's there?

I can hear ya, you know. Just give me a moment to get my glasses.

Ah, there. Now, where is that light switch?

Oh.

It's you. Again.

Well. Why are you back?

Well, yeah, I guess so. You're not really back, this is a different archive. Disappointed to see me? I work on all the archives 'round here, you know. You can't get away.

So. What. You want tea or something? Shop's closed, kid. Run along.

Oh. You'd drink coffee, not tea? Kids these days. Well, either way, run along. There's nothing here of interest to you.

Fine, fine. You want to take a look around. The first time didn't fry your brain? My, my.

Well, right this way. S'pose there's no point trying ta stop you, is there?

Yes, right in here. This is the archive of random incomplete stuff... And maybe some other stuff. Have fun. If the door locks, there's food and blankets in there... somewhere.

Welcome to the second set of archives. This details a history of incomplete fails and other things mixed about. On your right is the majority of incomplete fails. On your left is a trailer for an awesome book and a final note from the colony's leader, Ilovetoread72. Real history stuff there.

Have fun. Don't touch anything without gloves.

And watch out for the fanfiction. They tend to give horrendous headaches.

-Staff of the second Ilovetoread72 archives